Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloverlord
    replied
    I feel like there's more to the story here..

Leave a comment:

• sipsipsi69
    replied
    Originally posted by Shyrei View Post
    So...
    I found a trick, how to make profit with Geiger on Facebook. The trick is to create multiple accounts and buy a geiger charger. Then I did what this trick says. I created an account, called Shyrei1 to try the trick. When I'm bored, I goes to world BUY to find crystals. At the same time, a mod came to banning spammers and he accidentally banning me too! That's because my appearance is like a bot. My account Shyrei1 is a newly created account. So still level 2 has no other attributes. Maybe that's why the mod thinks I'm a spammer. The ban effect to my real account too.

I keep my head cool. I sent an email to support to explain my situation. But what? They did not listen and continued to say, "You are banned for spamming using bots". Have they checked my account? I thought no, they didn't. I keep sent them emails and the same response. This is not good. So I tried to tell through the forum.

Sorry, I know not to write something like this in the forum. But ... I have no choice: / can someone help me?
    how long is the ban?

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    Seriously mods?

Uh wait, probably it is a coincidence that the batch of the spammers are as same with this guy.
    Or, this guy is actually a spammer.

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    "You were banned for using bots"
    *Says that you didn't and asked to check logs
    "Checking logs is not a service that we provide"
    *Still saying that you are wrongly banned
    "You were banned for using bots"

Rinse and Repeat

Leave a comment:

• RaySia
    replied
    Originally posted by R4Z View Post
    Im sure he said he already emailed them. Did u read the whole thing?
    No._________

Leave a comment:

• R4Z
    replied
    Originally posted by RaySia View Post
    Email Support@growtopiagame.com. The mods can’t really do anything here
    Im sure he said he already emailed them. Did u read the whole thing?

Leave a comment:

• RaySia
    replied
    Email Support@growtopiagame.com. The mods can’t really do anything here

Leave a comment:

• Shyrei
    replied
    Originally posted by Mc. Zane View Post
    Welp goodluck to you pal.
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Welp goodluck to you pal.

Leave a comment:

• Shyrei
    replied
    Originally posted by CacoaMan View Post
    stupid mods
    They Just No Focus because tired (?)

Leave a comment:

• CacoaMan
    replied
    stupid mods

Leave a comment:

• abrakegabra
    replied
    Try messaging a moderator here?

Leave a comment:

• Shyrei
    started a topic Wrongly Banned

Wrongly Banned

So...
    I found a trick, how to make profit with Geiger on Facebook. The trick is to create multiple accounts and buy a geiger charger. Then I did what this trick says. I created an account, called Shyrei1 to try the trick. When I'm bored, I goes to world BUY to find crystals. At the same time, a mod came to banning spammers and he accidentally banning me too! That's because my appearance is like a bot. My account Shyrei1 is a newly created account. So still level 2 has no other attributes. Maybe that's why the mod thinks I'm a spammer. The ban effect to my real account too.

I keep my head cool. I sent an email to support to explain my situation. But what? They did not listen and continued to say, "You are banned for spamming using bots". Have they checked my account? I thought no, they didn't. I keep sent them emails and the same response. This is not good. So I tried to tell through the forum.

Sorry, I know not to write something like this in the forum. But ... I have no choice: / can someone help me?
Working...
X