Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm at the receiving end of the greatest troll ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm at the receiving end of the greatest troll ever

    My situation has turned into quite the pickle, and tbh I have no solution beyond just waiting for the guy who is doing this to get bored and stop.
    Basically whats happening is this,

    I somehow someway have angered a very VERY petty individual, who has decided to extract his petty revenge on me by constantly bc'ing ''free bfg [insert farmable here]'' and linking my world. This causes a group of 15-20 people to storm in and demand to know where the bfg is. This bfg of course does not exist, and they all scream at me for being a scammer and call me names.
    I can't report anyone since I don't actually know who is doing it, and even if I did I doubt it would do me any good since he's probs not doing anything technically illegal.
    I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
    Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

  • #2
    Put a portal next to the white door and link it to some other world


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      do these steps :
      1. use Change of Address to rename your world. It doesn't matter if you can't remember the world, in a day you'll adapt to it because you're not dumb
      2. use another account to lock your old world
      3A. put the crashing sign next to the white doors, or
      3B. put portals that links to "RICKROLL:ZSTEP" next to the white doors, or
      3C. put portals that links to a famous world next to the white doors (e.g. TRADE, BUY, ABCD, SPAM, etc.)
      4. enjoy
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Allen View Post
        Put a portal next to the white door and link it to some other world
        Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
        do these steps :
        1. use Change of Address to rename your world. It doesn't matter if you can't remember the world, in a day you'll adapt to it because you're not dumb
        2. use another account to lock your old world
        3A. put the crashing sign next to the white doors, or
        3B. put portals that links to "RICKROLL:ZSTEP" next to the white doors, or
        3C. put portals that links to a famous world next to the white doors (e.g. TRADE, BUY, ABCD, SPAM, etc.)
        4. enjoy
        While I do appreciate your suggestions guys, the world is Ynfiniti and my name is also Ynfiniti, it's my main world and I don't want to rename it.
        If I put portals it would also prevent my friends / vending customers from entering.
        I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
        Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

        Comment


        • #5
          Just ban the angered visitors. Since you cannot do anything about the culprit, you can at least prevent the players from being rude.
          Originally posted by tson
          *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
          Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
          The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

          Contact Info:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
            My situation has turned into quite the pickle, and tbh I have no solution beyond just waiting for the guy who is doing this to get bored and stop.
            Basically whats happening is this,

            I somehow someway have angered a very VERY petty individual, who has decided to extract his petty revenge on me by constantly bc'ing ''free bfg [insert farmable here]'' and linking my world. This causes a group of 15-20 people to storm in and demand to know where the bfg is. This bfg of course does not exist, and they all scream at me for being a scammer and call me names.
            I can't report anyone since I don't actually know who is doing it, and even if I did I doubt it would do me any good since he's probs not doing anything technically illegal.
            Hello Fellow Growtopian


            I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. What you are facing is a guy that is harassing you (which is against the rules in Growtopia) You should contact support and report it there Good luck my friend!

            Your Friend Gustav30103

            Main world THORNICO
            -Gulleboi-


            YouTube: Gustav30103_gt

            Instagram: Gustav30103_gt

            About my country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrmuaQrdNw

            Comment


            • #7
              Nah, this was the greatest Growtopia troll ever:

              It may seem very rudimentary by today's standards, but it was quite fun back then.
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

              Comment


              • #8
                Create a door at spawn that says "FREE BFG HERE". Therefore they have the option to go in. Your friends and vend customers won't be affected.
                IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
                  While I do appreciate your suggestions guys, the world is Ynfiniti and my name is also Ynfiniti, it's my main world and I don't want to rename it.
                  If I put portals it would also prevent my friends / vending customers from entering.
                  my name was MaximumPP and my main was GMGT2EVENT don't be a whiny and do it
                  I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                  Plural
                  IGN : SimpForJesus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
                    Create a door at spawn that says "FREE BFG HERE". Therefore they have the option to go in. Your friends and vend customers won't be affected.
                    In doing so I'm still misleading the group of people...
                    I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
                    Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
                      In doing so I'm still misleading the group of people...
                      you can just link it to BFGLIST or BFGFREE or an actual BFG world itself, just not ran by you
                      ign : Fycho

                      Originally posted by Odric
                      I totally wasn't looking at what you had on your task bar, but osu? Nice.


                      find me in twitter by the handle @hashimotoyusa

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                        3B. put portals that links to "RICKROLL:ZSTEP" next to the white doors,
                        4. enjoy
                        thanks for that rickroll link
                        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cyclical View Post
                          you can just link it to BFGLIST or BFGFREE or an actual BFG world itself, just not ran by you
                          This exactly
                          IGN: SaintCandy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                            thanks for that rickroll link
                            Fairly sure it's :ZFERT and not :ZSTEP lol
                            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                            I love her so so much eee
                            how do I add back my sigpic
                            IGN: Dynnie
                            Discord: Dynnie#3475

                            Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ask the people who come where the broadcast was done and by who. Then go report that person for bullying. It is in the rules.
                              . because yes ,

                              Changed my name to Proni2

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X