• Show
Clear All

Does no one have work for me to do? lol

Comment

someone? lol im bored

Comment

final bump then im gonna stop trying :3

Comment

Stop looking at this thread. The OP scammed me over 15dls, I even have proof (many known formers also saw me attacking this op's thread so I assume that many knew already. @Musher aka ESClan or Veppy now, we aren't over. I will stop giving out the truth if you returned the dls scammed 5-6 months ago, yes that's very long ago but I don't care. I don't want others to fall for it again.

Proof? Let's see how OP reacts.

Sorry, but that's what you get for scamming a noob person like me.
          IGN - Assail
          Level - Unknown
          Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
          Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
            Stop looking at this thread. The OP scammed me over 15dls, I even have proof (many known formers also saw me attacking this op's thread so I assume that many knew already. @Musher aka ESClan or Veppy now, we aren't over. I will stop giving out the truth if you returned the dls scammed 5-6 months ago, yes that's very long ago but I don't care. I don't want others to fall for it again.

Proof? Let's see how OP reacts.

Sorry, but that's what you get for scamming a noob person like me.
            I know you feel like you have accomplished something by calling him out, but what you have done is break forum rules about harassment. If you take pride in attacking Musher, then I suppose you flout forum rules anyway and do not deserve to hold an active account on the forums. You distribute no justice in such claims, however veracious they may be. You exist only to exercise a grudge and mar prospects for the OP.

Originally posted by Eyons
            Isn't OP ban evading as well?
            That is something completely impertinent. Discussing punishments are none of our business unless the player is actively causing harm to the community.
            Pardon me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Marques View Post
              unless the player is actively causing harm to the community.
              Isn't scamming multiple items from multiple people harm enough to the community? /shrug idk
              licensed idiot

Comment

Working...
              X