This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by annesizpic View Post
    Well, the best thing you could do in this situation is to change ur name,world name and ignore him, even if you try to expose him, those type of people never fear from anything, he could still try to report spam you with 30 bots and get you banned for 2 years. So yeah , change your name/world name.
    I don't think that I'd be banned if the guy would report spam me. He is just pathetic. He's just a really narcissistic person who doesn't find any remorse in what he's doing.

This is some of the logic he is using to justify his actions: Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	6586016

I can't even run my bfgs properly anymore because of him..

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      I don't think that I'd be banned if the guy would report spam me. He is just pathetic. He's just a really narcissistic person who doesn't find any remorse in what he's doing.

This is some of the logic he is using to justify his actions: [ATTACH=CONFIG]219198[/ATTACH]
      As i said, they dont fear from anything, in games like Town of Salem there are people who lobby stall ( basically come in a lobby, do some racist stuff or do advertising and leave the lobby so people could not start the game ) the game couldnt get over it. So in growtopia there are people who hacks accounts for basically money and do other stuff with it. Best thing you could've done earlier was to ignore them. And not care about them. Since the game doesnt do anything special to get over them.
      sigpic

Comment

Ignoring them doesn't work. Even If I were to change my name, everything, they would still find, bully and sabotage me in every possible way.

Comment

Then Delete this thread, delete all of the comments you made about him and ignore him completely, he will stop after time flows. He will get bored.

You are making him get much more pissed off while making those threads.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by annesizpic View Post
            Then Delete this thread, delete all of the comments you made about him and ignore him completely, he will stop after time flows. He will get bored.

You are making him get much more pissed off while making those threads.
            It doesn't work like that. He's not on the forums as far as I know.

Comment

Track him down and stab him mercilessly, till your knife breaks.
              My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
              M e n a c i n g. . .
              ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                It doesn't work like that. He's not on the forums as far as I know.
                Then you will continue suffering from this dude, exposing a hacker wont change anything, he will just get pissed off from you and try to sabotage you.

Changing your account / using a guest one could be something safe. Trust me he wont be able to find the new accounts that you use if you dont refer those accounts while talking to anyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Pretty much nothing you can't do from stopping him doing this over and over again. The best move would be to ignore this thing and keep continuing on what you were doing before. If people want to believe in so called "fairy-tales" that's their decision and you can't change it with words even if you have some good points based on what you say. There will always be people who are more interested on bothering people through internet in any way possible. It would be for the best to leave well enough alone.
                  Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
                  LEVEL: 73
                  WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                  YT: Puchy
                  Instagram: puchy_gg
                  Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

I know he can't do crap to me if I don't download any of his crap. He even tries to show off with his "tech skills" by saying irrelevant, incorrect stuff to me.

The problem is just that he's defaming me in-game and lighting my BFGs on fire, and ghosting them, and I can't afford 3 pine guardians.

Comment

Now this make me think that the hacker don't have life.
                      Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
                      Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Comment

I hope they do something to that guy, because he is putting viruses on other people's computers, stealing personal information, putting other information at risk, and then selling the dls.
                        I know mods can't do anything else than ban the guy from "his" stolen accounts that he uses to trick more people with, but it would be good if that guy would be caught for good.

This is HIGHLY ILLEGAL. If he was caught, he would probably get a really big fine, and possibly probation, jail time.

Comment

Isn't that computer fraud and cyber abuse? Email support or get in contact with a mod directly. If that doesn't work you can legally sue him and get him imprisoned
                          I aced the LSAT

Comment

the best thing i could think of is contacting support.

either way, best of luck to you.

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Just play single player Growtopia.

Nothing you can do about it honestly.
                              IGN: Tevoir
                              Level: 125

Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

Professional lurker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pente View Post
                                change ur ip, he can find out your Address
                                Lmao, that kid is probably like 12 years old.
                                Ign: BigBossKid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X