• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a break from Growtopia, trust me.
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareAngels View Post
      Lmao, that kid is probably like 12 years old.
      Perhaps he was just confused with how a VPN works?
      I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYL View Post
        Yo you back?
        Nah decided to just look over here over the last few days and this was the only actually interesting thread

My project modding Celeste is going fine and I make a ton of progress daily if anyone actually cares
        IGN: HGrowH
        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
          So, the "hacker" who does these scam SBs about "15 free gtokens/day, and "play old gt" and "csn crypter" who I have had a beef with for 4 months now, is trying to defame me by SBing about me "scamming his pwings" every week. He has already done like 8-12 SBs within 2 months about me.

You may recognize the "hacker" by these names: "A*tza", "b*te growtopia", "W*thy gt, "sh*nny gt", goa*zki, l*gzy gt.
          All the fake "youtube personas" above belong to the same guy.

He even dislikes all my videos with his 9 other YouTube accounts.

A couple of days ago, he must have found my BFG worlds, because "someone" had put all my worlds on fire and put ghosts in them!
          When I went to put them out, he came in the world I was in, and started to insult me, and then he did a SB defaming me again.

I can't ignore this guy, since he is ROBBING kids' accounts and gets them to use! And he is selling the dls he had gotten from the little kids' accounts!
          He is a bully that I can't do anything to. He is ruining my Growtopia experience.
          -----------------------

Here's some quotes from the guy:

"I'll come to your house with a knife and stab you"
          "I'll r*pe your family and k*ll you." Lmao.
          --------------------------------------------------------
          He is targeting me, because I did a few videos of me "exposing" him a while back.
          Mods are banning "his" accounts all the time, yet, he still keeps doing this to me. I feel powerless in this situation.
          What should I do to a bully that I can't beat up in real life?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the names of a few accounts that I know are associated with his scam operation.
          they all came from a same phishing group in finland.
          quitted gt
          discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
          my discord server
          add me on roblox

sigpic
          humama hihih

Comment

out of topic : im confused why someone tried to hack my forum account

topic : ok i will not believe a hacker sb if it says you scammef his phoenix wings
            ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
              Isn't that computer fraud and cyber abuse? Email support or get in contact with a mod directly. If that doesn't work you can legally sue him and get him imprisoned
              I doubt that support could do anything to this problem. How can I sue a person who I don't know the name, phone number of?

Comment

I just came into my main world and the WHOLE world was full of fire, and it had tons of mind ghosts in it.. F THIS DUDE I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING.
                And they are also placing hacked noob items into my donation box in hopes of getting my world nuked!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	6586050

Comment

I just came into my main world and the WHOLE world was full of fire, and it had tons of mind ghosts in it.. F THIS DUDE I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING.
                  And they are also placing hacked noob items into my donation box in hopes of getting my world nuked!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219252[/ATTACH]

Check your inbox.. I mean your email message

Comment

I know a few people's GrowID names that are associated with the "hacker". I went to the people's main worlds, and saw bulletin boards with people being mad and saying that the person hacked them. So far I know 3 people's growids.

Comment

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
                      the best thing i could think of is contacting support.

either way, best of luck to you.
                      lol good joke

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219252[/ATTACH]
                        Probably a no-lifer...

Childish level 100

Comment

Yep

I don't think that I'd be banned if the guy would report spam me. He is just pathetic. He's just a really narcissistic person who doesn't find any remorse in what he's doing.

This is some of the logic he is using to justify his actions: [ATTACH=CONFIG]219198[/ATTACH]

I can't even run my bfgs properly anymore because of him..
                          Yeah, I'm totally on your side in this case. That guy should go to prison for ratting and stealing "little kids" accounts. This is HIGHLY serious!!!!! Let's get them all banned, shall we?! We can only do it with hard work and sisu, as we say in Finland. [:
                          IGN: Strawie
                          Level: 75
                          Hours: 3000+

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                            Yeah, I'm totally on your side in this case. That guy should go to prison for ratting and stealing "little kids" accounts. This is HIGHLY serious!!!!! Let's get them all banned, shall we?! We can only do it with hard work and sisu, as we say in Finland. [:
                            Btw, "Strawie" Confirmed in-game that he's in the group of "hackers".
                            He said he'll change his name in-game too.
                            Last edited by HugeLock; 06-13-2019, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Hello?

Btw, "Strawie" Confirmed in-game that he's in the group of "hackers".
                              He said he'll change his name in-game too.
                              What are you talking about? My account is banned, I can't change my name, haha. Don't blame innocent people if you don't like them. You're the one who should go to jail for defamation.
                              IGN: Strawie
                              Level: 75
                              Hours: 3000+

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                                What are you talking about? My account is banned, I can't change my name, haha. Don't blame innocent people if you don't like them. You're the one who should go to jail for defamation.
                                Okay, you sent me a PM saying: "do you need help to fight this guy, i can help as a hacker myself."
                                Then mysteriously you message me In-game saying that you sent me mail on the forums about working together. What an coincidence? You even said my forums name.

Your account is clearly not banned. I know the name of it, and I can prove it.
                                Stop the crap.

Btw, his IGN is not Strawie.

This is one of the people, guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X