Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Hacker" Is sabotaging me..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Pente View Post
    change ur ip, he can find out your Address
    no he cant lol

    Comment


    • #47
      You should change your world name, like really. It might buy you a little bit of time and to consider you might get banned any time, that's a pretty good deal.
      Growtopia Veteran - played since 2013. Quitted 2017 and 2019. A lurker, thread killer and a small minimod.

      I come here either when I'm drunk as hell or I'm having a mind bloom.

      Comment


      • #48
        hmm maybe ask a moderator to help
        Write something...

        Comment


        • #49
          Almost 50 posts without an input from anyone from Ubisoft, how great are they?

          Comment


          • #50
            I hope support will give some sort of answer.. It's very likely that the "hackers" are reading this right now.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
              I hope support will give some sort of answer.. It's very likely that the "hackers" are reading this right now.

              Comment


              • #52
                Haha

                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                Okay, you sent me a PM saying: "do you need help to fight this guy, i can help as a hacker myself."
                Then mysteriously you message me In-game saying that you sent me mail on the forums about working together. What an coincidence? You even said my forums name.

                Your account is clearly not banned. I know the name of it, and I can prove it.
                Stop the crap.

                Btw, his IGN is not Strawie.


                This is one of the people, guys!
                LOL R U DUMB? My Strawie (main acc) is b a n n e d for putting a wl in c s n world. Maybe u're got the wrong person? I've been using my noob account for a half year and I hate h4ckers. I think you don't have a suspect so you blame people who you THINK are the h4ckers.
                IGN: Strawie
                Level: 75
                Hours: 3000+

                Goals:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                  LOL R U DUMB? My Strawie (main acc) is b a n n e d for putting a wl in c s n world. Maybe u're got the wrong person? I've been using my noob account for a half year and I hate h4ckers. I think you don't have a suspect so you blame people who you THINK are the h4ckers.
                  Want me to show a few screenshots? To prove my point? Btw, Strawie2 is your alt account.. And Ineedbeer is your main one.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    kk

                    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    Want me to show a few screenshots? To prove my point? Btw, Strawie2 is your alt account.. And Ineedbeer is your main one.
                    Yes go on, show.
                    IGN: Strawie
                    Level: 75
                    Hours: 3000+

                    Goals:

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                      Yes go on, show.
                      Private message about working together.
                      --------------------------------
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	6586080

                      -----------------------------------------------

                      I asked him what he wrote in the PM, He answered: "About working together" .
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture44.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	6586082


                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      He said that he put a PM to me, and posted something in this thread. Then I asked what his forum name is, and he replied: Strawie.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	408.9 KB
ID:	6586083
                      -------------

                      Cut the crap strawie. You're one of the "hackers". Stop doing this to people. [He changed his in-game name to: DOWW

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                        LOL R U DUMB? My Strawie (main acc) is b a n n e d for putting a wl in c s n world. Maybe u're got the wrong person? I've been using my noob account for a half year and I hate h4ckers. I think you don't have a suspect so you blame people who you THINK are the h4ckers.
                        So you are saying that your main account is curently banned and you are playing on alt account? I'm pretty sure that ban evading is forbidden here.
                        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

                        IGN: Punchas
                        LEVEL: 73
                        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                        YT: Puchy
                        Instagram: puchy_gg
                        Discord: Puchas#0986

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
                          they all came from a same phishing group in finland.
                          that's a twist

                          i was expecting them to be indos
                          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                          Plural
                          IGN : SimpForJesus

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            ofc

                            Originally posted by Puchas View Post
                            So you are saying that your main account is curently banned and you are playing on alt account? I'm pretty sure that ban evading is forbidden here.
                            Yes, I'm always damn ban evading, just playing legit and getting banned, all I want from gt. And you wanna know why I'm banned? Because I LOCKED world S5VG LOL
                            IGN: Strawie
                            Level: 75
                            Hours: 3000+

                            Goals:

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Strawie View Post
                              Yes, I'm always damn ban evading, just playing legit and getting banned, all I want from gt. And you wanna know why I'm banned? Because I LOCKED world S5VG LOL
                              HOW ARE YOU NOT BANNED YET
                              I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                              Plural
                              IGN : SimpForJesus

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                                HOW ARE YOU NOT BANNED YET
                                Why would I be? I haven't done anything illegal.
                                IGN: Strawie
                                Level: 75
                                Hours: 3000+

                                Goals:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X