This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Hacker" Is sabotaging me..

So, the "hacker" who does these scam SBs about "15 free gtokens/day, and "play old gt" and "csn crypter" who I have had a beef with for 4 months now, is trying to defame me by SBing about me "scamming his pwings" every week. He has already done like 8-12 SBs within 2 months about me.

You may recognize the "hacker" by these names: "A*tza", "b*te growtopia", "W*thy gt, "sh*nny gt", goa*zki, l*gzy gt.
    All the fake "youtube personas" above belong to the same guy.

He even dislikes all my videos with his 9 other YouTube accounts.

A couple of days ago, he must have found my BFG worlds, because "someone" had put all my worlds on fire and put ghosts in them!
    When I went to put them out, he came in the world I was in, and started to insult me, and then he did a SB defaming me again.

I can't ignore this guy, since he is ROBBING kids' accounts and gets them to use! And he is selling the dls he had gotten from the little kids' accounts!
    He is a bully that I can't do anything to. He is ruining my Growtopia experience.
    -----------------------

Here's some quotes from the guy:

"I'll come to your house with a knife and stab you"
    "I'll r*pe your family and k*ll you." Lmao.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    He is targeting me, because I did a few videos of me "exposing" him a while back.
    Mods are banning "his" accounts all the time, yet, he still keeps doing this to me. I feel powerless in this situation.
    What should I do to a bully that I can't beat up in real life?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the names of a few accounts that I know are associated with his scam operation.

Hmm... Now could be a good time to contact a moderator to deal with this situation. Any help from Developers/Moderators might help to sort your situation out. Since I have never been in the same situation as yours, I don't know how this might end up.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

change ur ip, he can find out your Address

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
        Hmm... Now could be a good time to contact a moderator to deal with this situation. Any help from Developers/Moderators might help to sort your situation out. Since I have never been in the same situation as yours, I don't know how this might end up.
        I know that the "hacker" can't do anything else than to bully me in-game, because I use a VPN, and I have double verification on paypal, google, etc.
        And the guy only hopefully knows how to put RATS on people's computers.

I fear that next, he's going to flood my bfgs with autofarmers in hopes of getting them nuked.
        I just feel really powerless in this situation, when the guy is clearly wanting to intimidate and bully me, and I can't do anything to him.

He lives in Finland, in a city really close to me. In Finland he could get some serious jailtime for spreading viruses to people's computers, and stealing their accounts, possibly even more than just their Growtopia accounts. What he is doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

Comment

A reply YO!

SB "Whoever believes in those false accusations of me, are stupid"

And also, he can't do lol so keep exposing him because all he can do his threatening you
          IGN: Deftera
          Just a Touhou fan and otaku
          Latest Youtube Video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

The worse things you can get from this:
            Can get msg storm,so you can only talk to friends

Afk bot storms on your worlds,so anyone cant enter that world,seems like temp nuke,

Hack your account,steal anything,trash anything,ruin anything,make your friend hate you while sleeping,720 day autoban? Its too ez for them,make your fans thinkyou are a scammer,bit hard but ok

This happend to iviki and maybe tery,even aap is not working someones

I have any experience of doing illegal things while in 2018,all my bans are expired so nps for me
            Dissappeared into the nothingness

Comment

Does he have any phishing website we can take down?

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                Does he have any phishing website we can take down?
                As far as I know, no. He uses these fake youtube accounts with many subs to trick people.

Click image for larger version

Name:	60810ADE-8C6F-458A-8296-09B027452589.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	830.4 KB
ID:	6586012
                Last edited by HugeLock; 06-12-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Omg i’ve seen those sbs before, best of luck to you.
                  Sup
                  IGN: Rovie
                  Discord: rovvvie#4588

Rovie's Services here

Comment

best option is to /radio, and only see chat from friends. Im not sure if moderators can do anything about this because the hacker can always swap accounts.
                    IGN: ZeppyXD
                    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Comment

Oh wow, this guy is reealllyyy pathetic.

Maybe support would be able to help out with this?
                      this is my signature
                      i can choose whatever i want to do here
                      and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Comment

I don't think support or mods could do anything to this since the guy steals more accounts and uses them from a different ip

Comment

When you think you know the most pathetic person already
                          IGN: DamageBoost (Recently changed from HGrowH)
                          Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post
                            When you think you know the most pathetic person already
                            Yo you back?

Comment

Well, the best thing you could do in this situation is to change ur name,world name and ignore him, even if you try to expose him, those type of people never fear from anything, he could still try to report spam you with 30 bots and get you banned for 2 years. So yeah , change your name/world name.

By the way, never download any kind of hack/macro/multiboxer, they all include stealers which can bypass aap and get your account.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X