Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aren't there too many gems in game already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't there too many gems in game already?

Is there a way to remove gems in the game? Like there should be a big item that costs 10m gems xd.
    chuyên cung ung nguoi giup viec uy tín, dịch vụ giúp việc nhà theo giờ tốt

That would turn the game into a farming simulator. And millions of gems are being used every day so I don't see a problem.
    I aced the LSAT

Comment

I don't think 10 million gems is a reasonable amount, I think a lot of people tend to save up gems for certain events.
      Cough, valentines, cough
      I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
      Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

Comment

Originally posted by giupviecnha View Post
        Is there a way to remove gems in the game? Like there should be a big item that costs 10m gems xd.
        What you're describing here is called a "gem sink". It seems like a reasonable thing to do to combat inflation, but for whatever reason the developers haven't added a significant one yet, so I'm guessing they have a good reason to stick to smaller gem sinks (IOTM, events, etc.)
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

What if we made this:
          - Making your name bigger by 1 point costs 10k gems, and you can upgrade your name maximum X times.
          - Try a cloth item for 24 hours for X gems (in this case, the item won't be in the user's inventory, but in an untradable "virtual set planner"). The item still appeats to other players tho

The idea is, we should let gems go to "waste". Meaning no conversion from Gems to items

Comment

Originally posted by giupviecnha View Post
            You can start contributing in guild events and there all your millions go away within a few events.
            GrowCord - Discord Bot
            The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
            ==
            Discord: MrAugu#7917
            ==
            Full-stack developer.
            ==
            *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

Working...
            X