Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to revive gt!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to revive gt!

    Way one:

    Get another popular youtuber to play gt, For example, i found growtopia from thinknoodles

    donate money to a streamer, use a message saying please play growtopia, 500k players online

    Way two:

    If so many people are complaining about gt dying, then it isnt, if 10k+ people are complaining about this, there will still be alot of players

    Way 3:

    Get ubisoft to release a game changing update, itll get players who quit to return
    megumin best waifu,

  • #2
    Way 4:

    Add strippers and HD graphics

    Comment


    • #3
      Just use a fish reviver
      Suggestions:

      Maximum Purchase personal setting

      Suggestion box with many items

      Comment


      • #4
        way 5: do a collab with mrbeast

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
          way 5: do a collab with mrbeast
          Omg yes! I want this.


          Ubisoft should add some advertisements too tbh.

          Comment


          • #6
            interesting
            真の幸福を達成.


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Doctor, hand me the defibrillator ples.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Devours View Post
                Doctor, hand me the defibrillator ples.
                50-50 Clear...........


                Sorry sir, the patient is temporary dead, Mabye a few tweaks can make it alive.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Uhh server first before getting famous?
                  WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


                  VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                    50-50 Clear...........


                    Sorry sir, the patient is temporary dead, Mabye a few tweaks can make it alive.
                    it's a loss, lets call it a day.

                    Malpractice mod added: (59 mins, 59 secs left)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Devours View Post
                      it's a loss, lets call it a day.

                      Malpractice mod added: (59 mins, 59 secs left)
                      ** uses legal briefs.

                      HAHAHAH! Sike

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've been seeing Growtopian YouTubers playing the private server more than the public server. Shame.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ya'all stupid lets do a revolution atleast a large one look at terraria it had its last update ever
                          The 1.13 journey's end we wont make that happen atleast
                          My suggestion a very pretty graphic
                          lag reducer
                          Mods atleast should have a test before being hired(stalk the trainee mods)
                          Unban People but Investigate the Reason of ban
                          Refresh at least the servers
                          Hire Seth and Mike hommel(hamumu)back I heard ubisoft completed the payment
                          Make atleast a VERY ACTIVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL the official channel is not that active a channel featuring updates etc.
                          Make helpful iotms not eyes,shirts
                          Very strict community!
                          make atleast a warning to a player almost caught

                          Opinions accepted

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                            Ya'all stupid lets do a revolution atleast a large one look at terraria it had its last update ever
                            The 1.13 journey's end we wont make that happen atleast
                            My suggestion a very pretty graphic
                            lag reducer
                            Mods atleast should have a test before being hired(stalk the trainee mods)
                            Unban People but Investigate the Reason of ban
                            Refresh at least the servers
                            Hire Seth and Mike hommel(hamumu)back I heard ubisoft completed the payment
                            Make atleast a VERY ACTIVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL the official channel is not that active a channel featuring updates etc.
                            Make helpful iotms not eyes,shirts
                            Very strict community!
                            make atleast a warning to a player almost caught

                            Opinions accepted
                            I suggest you to make a thread about your quote into Suggestions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              THE NUMBER ONE WAY IS ...

                              IGN: BtsofHermes
                              IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
                              Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
                              F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
                              Level 49


                              Latest Video:

                              Profile picture by Intensifies

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X