Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
    which low class douche did it
    Just visit the world and the persons personal information is there as a riddle.
    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
    and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
      I know it is rude for someone to copy your world without a permission but, you should change your perspective into those things.

Instead of acting like that, why not be grateful that someone actually admires your world but there is a threshold to it. Now dont go all like that if the other persons intention is NOT to copy your world for profit. Now ive visited that world and the display boxes you placed there is basicly from yours as well.

Start to put up an action if there are signs and other crap there that tells the players such as: claiming itself to be original; more display boxes that begs for more wls; going against your world; and other factors that is red flag, obviously.

I dont want to sound so mean but im pretty sure puzzles like that existed a long time ago. It didnt just go off well or people dont seem to be in that trend like me. Now i have no idea who the hell invented that in the first place. All i can remember is someone made that as their wotd.

Also the owner of that world is a 13 year old child. There is no way that a mere child will compete against you like a damn businessman.

And you have us to defend whenever theyre trying to claim that its original. Talk to them and tell them to credit your seemingly original mechanics.
      Im sorry, I should be less harsh but they literally copied the entire world.. if you enter the gateway you can see they copied the outlines of each room to the exact block. Also, their rooms are called the exact same as mine. For example, my hospital escape is called 'Horrific Hospital Escape', and so is theirs. Aswell as all the other names. I really wish they would have asked me first aswell, however I would have politely declined. Also I will probably be removing those display boxes. I also don't know if their age matters as I am very close in age to them.
      hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
      Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Its copyrighted plus the person copy the world without permission. Probably not illegal but right now the person tried to do rip off by the real creator itself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so unfair at least moderator's should giving warning/suspended for short duration

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          Its copyrighted plus the person copy the world without permission. Probably not illegal but right now the person tried to do rip off by the real creator itself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so unfair at least moderator's should giving warning/suspended for short duration
          No, they haven't done anything against the rules. Copying a world, even without permission is 100% LEGAL. Lots do it, yes, it's unfotunate, but take it as a compliment that your world was really good and people want to copy it.

Moderators don't just punish players who didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
            No, they haven't done anything against the rules. Copying a world, even without permission is 100% LEGAL. Lots do it, yes, it's unfotunate, but take it as a compliment that your world was really good and people want to copy it.

Moderators don't just punish players who didn't do anything wrong.
            Its unfair you know people worked hard for this and others just rip off their world without giving credits or something. Even though its not illegal but this is disrespectful act to do.

Comment

Its unfair you know people worked hard for this and others just rip off their world without giving credits or something. Even though its not illegal but this is disrespectful act to do.
              Still, Moderators can't ban someone who copied on some-others world.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                Still, Moderators can't ban someone who copied on some-others world.
                Ooo no no no, not ban just warn them about it.

Comment

Ooo no no no, not ban just warn them about it.
                  >>>Theres a difference when giving a warning to players.

Moderators will have to ban that player to 1hour+ if warned.
                  Players can msg the players to give em the warning.

Comment

>>>Theres a difference when giving a warning to players.

Moderators will have to ban that player to 1hour+ if warned.
                    Players can msg the players to give em the warning.
                    oo oke

Comment

oo oke
                      UkyoKuonji replys,

Me:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	6589338

/troll.exe

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                        Im sorry, I should be less harsh but they literally copied the entire world.. if you enter the gateway you can see they copied the outlines of each room to the exact block. Also, their rooms are called the exact same as mine. For example, my hospital escape is called 'Horrific Hospital Escape', and so is theirs. Aswell as all the other names.
                        Hey its okay, i know that feeling but if you want it to be changed, pm me if you want me to talk it out with the owner. I know the person is not being creative but most of that is just either inspired or something bad.

I really wish they would have asked me first aswell, however I would have politely declined.
                        You cant just restrict players from using the mechanics.. and this happens a lot in the videogame world. But if talking about the world design, then yes you should decline it because its originally made by you.

Also I will probably be removing those display boxes.
                        You dont necessarily have to remove it, if you want to see how people will support you, then leave it be. Im just saying that a potential red flag of that case is when the other person copies your world design and filled it up with vends, display boxes, ect.

I also don't know if their age matters as I am very close in age to them.
                        Kids tend to copy the elders, its no surprise to that but you two can talk it out whenever that owner is online.
                        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                        and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

UkyoKuonji replys,

Me:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]222553[/ATTACH]

/troll.exe
                          tf was that?????????????????

Comment

I wouldn’t suggest closing it, people would be more inclined to play the copied version if the original isn’t available.
                            Last edited by SnowyFox; 08-11-2019, 06:36 AM. Reason: Typo
                            IGN: SNOWYFOX

Comment

Originally posted by SnowyFox View Post
                              I wouldn’t suggest closing it, people would be more inclined to play the copied version of the original isn’t available.
                              True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
                              hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
                              Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
                                True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
                                I feel you

Comment

Working...
                                X