Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    tf was that?????????????????
    The forum is giltching boi - Also, Stop being upset.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
      True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
      Please dont worry about that. Just talk it out. Entertaining other people is better than being... like that.
      I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
      and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
        The forum is giltching boi - Also, Stop being upset.
        Bruh. Im not even upset about it lmao

Comment

True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
          That hurts. (0_0)👋🏿

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh. Im not even upset about it lmao
          Not you.. HER ----> NekoWolf

Comment

I'll try not to be upset but I just can't accept that it's just an 'okay' thing for someone to copy my world without permission..
            hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
            Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Also, just to be clear, the person copied my world exactly. All of the adventures are the same name, all blocks in the same place, same exact blocks (of course I have no rights over the blocks, or anything tbh), and it seems the person didn't finish putting the puzzles in the rooms yet but for the one puzzle he has, it's the exact same as my world. And he even went as far as using the exact same numbers for the food riddle in the ancient temple. The layout is EXACTLY the same as my world. He's placed dirt to outline each room, in the exact places that are in my world. Even the world named are very similar (GROUPESCAPE and GROUPESCAPE1). Anyways, sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just stating the facts. It would be the exact same world once he's finished. And I'm quite upset about it. Of course I have no right at all over the idea of puzzles or escape rooms, feel free to make them aswell, but copying my entire world.. word for word, block for block.. that's one of the reasons why I'm so upset over this.. also not even asking for my permission to copy the world (even though I would decline). So sorry that I honestly can't feel grateful that someone likes my world this much, as people have told me to feel. Thank you for reading. I hope you understand. I appreciate all of the feedback!

-

Comment

Also, just to be clear, the person copied my world exactly. All of the adventures are the same name, all blocks in the same place, same exact blocks (of course I have no rights over the blocks, or anything tbh), and it seems the person didn't finish putting the puzzles in the rooms yet but for the one puzzle he has, it's the exact same as my world. And he even went as far as using the exact same numbers for the food riddle in the ancient temple. The layout is EXACTLY the same as my world. He's placed dirt to outline each room, in the exact places that are in my world. Even the world named are very similar (GROUPESCAPE and GROUPESCAPE1). Anyways, sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just stating the facts. It would be the exact same world once he's finished. And I'm quite upset about it. Of course I have no right at all over the idea of puzzles or escape rooms, feel free to make them aswell, but copying my entire world.. word for word, block for block.. that's one of the reasons why I'm so upset over this.. also not even asking for my permission to copy the world (even though I would decline). So sorry that I honestly can't feel grateful that someone likes my world this much, as people have told me to feel. Thank you for reading. I hope you understand. I appreciate all of the feedback!
                That's why this is unfair. He literally copied all of others homework names by names blocks by blocks etc. And you should ask moderator for help not by banning. But discuss :/ the most perfect solution for these.

Comment

That's why this is unfair. He literally copied all of others homework names by names blocks by blocks etc. And you should ask moderator for help not by banning. But discuss :/ the most perfect solution for these.
                  I'll try to contact a moderator but I don't think there's anything they can do so

-

Comment

pls open world last time i was in it i forgot the world name and now its closed.. its fine that he copied you he might credit your world when he finished his...

Comment

Being copied from and finding out is one of the worst feelings in my opinion. Many people copy my designs for other people which really aggravates me. The concept of "hey, they copied your world because they were mesmerised by its sheer beauty! You should be happy about that!" is rather rudimentary since it's not always the case. Inspiration is what would sprout from that concept - normally, they'd take inspiration from the work they've been wowed by and create something of their own in a similar manner/style. That's fine. Sometimes people want to use the design because they feel uncreative/lazy to make their own and see yours as something they would want so they simply just take it. Other times, people quite literally just take the concept of something for their own benefit. They saw it as an opportunity to benefit off of. That's just greedy.

Taking the concept of something and adapting to it is different. That's how evolution works - many larger brands are successors to original concepts and ideas that didn't work so well originally. Taking someone else's work because it was a successor is something else.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done. As much as this may anger you, you mustn't let it get to you and simply get on. The amount of people who have copied the world TK69 is just pathetically amusing.
                      37 World of the Days won.
                      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
                        Being copied from and finding out is one of the worst feelings in my opinion. Many people copy my designs for other people which really aggravates me. The concept of "hey, they copied your world because they were mesmerised by its sheer beauty! You should be happy about that!" is rather rudimentary since it's not always the case. Inspiration is what would sprout from that concept - normally, they'd take inspiration from the work they've been wowed by and create something of their own in a similar manner/style. That's fine. Sometimes people want to use the design because they feel uncreative/lazy to make their own and see yours as something they would want so they simply just take it. Other times, people quite literally just take the concept of something for their own benefit. They saw it as an opportunity to benefit off of. That's just greedy.

Taking the concept of something and adapting to it is different. That's how evolution works - many larger brands are successors to original concepts and ideas that didn't work so well originally. Taking someone else's work because it was a successor is something else.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done. As much as this may anger you, you mustn't let it get to you and simply get on. The amount of people who have copied the world TK69 is just pathetically amusing.
                        Thank you for the feedback!

-

Comment

Cool world, i’ll copy it aswell.

Comment

Damn, that really sucks. Anything I can do to help?
                            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                            I love her so so much eee
                            how do I add back my sigpic
                            IGN: Dynnie
                            Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

There is no need to worry, as you are the original one. If you close your world, the players will visit the other player's world that copied yours. I agree that there should be a rule against those who copy others world and I myself hate those who lie and take what is others and without permission and they say that it's theirs. This honestly shouldn't be legal at all as well with the wotd worlds. You can not copy other wotd worlds. You will get banned out of the wotd selection for a year and probably from the game.

Sadly a moderator can not do anything about it but you might wanna ask the developers for help.
                              IGN: SydeEvil
                              Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Unfortunately, this is one of the repercussions of creating a good world. However, nothing can be done about it. Every player has the right to create whatever they want. This means that players are free to copy the ideas of others. Now, when it comes to eligibility for World of the Day, completely copied worlds are not able to win. Likewise, for contests hosted by moderators, these copied worlds hardly stand a chance. For every other aspect, copied worlds are completely legal, even if it is morally wrong.

Believe me, I’ve had plenty of experience with my creations being copied. Oddly enough, though, I find it flattering. Think about it this way, the only reason a player would copy another world is if they found it impressive. That means that the player who copied your world thinks your creation is good.

Now, everybody interprets things differently, so I completely understand your frustration.

I hope that everything works itself out.
                                You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Comment

Working...
                                X