Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He removed the word Escape. Hopefully he isn't planning to change the world name and keep my exact rooms. But if this guy manages to make his own different puzzles with his own ideas then I'm glad to see what comes!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled862.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	6589402
    Last edited by NekoWolf; 08-13-2019, 01:07 AM. Reason: Changed world to word*
    hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
    Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Wait.. it seems he has continued to build the world.. how upsetting

-

Comment

The fact that you're getting upset because someone copied your world is yeah.
        You should be happy that someone copied you because your world is so popular. ( I know it doesn't work like that but that's how it's supposed to work )
        I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
          The fact that you're getting upset because someone copied your world is yeah.
          You should be happy that someone copied you because your world is so popular. ( I know it doesn't work like that but that's how it's supposed to work )
          But they didn't even ask me ): and I really do not like when people copy my stuff, especially if I've spent like 20 hours making it

-

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
            But they didn't even ask me ): and I really do not like when people copy my stuff, especially if I've spent like 20 hours making it
            Yea disrespectful act to do.
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...?554880-Stolen

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
              If you’re the original it doesn't matter what they really do tbh a complete copy is the one thing you shouldn’t be afraid of, people who copy the concept is what you should be afraid of cause they can create a better design and a more fun thing.
              Also didnt he literally add a 1 after your world name xD its pretty clear whos the original and whos the copy.

Comment

Last edited by QueenChloe; 08-13-2019, 04:16 AM.
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  Secure your account... I saw in you pic, you haven't enable AAP.
                  how is this even relevant to the topic
                  sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                  INK

Comment

Hiya Mistrella,

There's no reason to be mad at all, yours is original, no additional numbers, letters etc. Like I've told you both on the forums and in-game before, they copied your worlds because they're inspirational and fun to be in. Nobody wants to copy a boring world, so don't let this affect you. Don't close GROUPESCAPE, it's seriously enjoyable and I enjoyed every second there. Keep up the good work, don't give up this easily.
                    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                    Discord: Winwood#3315
                    IG: Winwoodgt
                    IGN: Winwood

Comment

Working...
                    X