• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
    ** The ancients have used Ban on UkyoKuonji
    It is fake ban :O ukyo still on here!

Comment

Maybe he lies that he has some device so he can auto click and then if get caught form autofarming he will say, that he has this device and show this thread. So, lets start with> Show the proofs, i want see video where this device actually farm.
      Level: 125
      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
        Maybe he lies that he has some device so he can auto click and then if get caught form autofarming he will say, that he has this device and show this thread. So, lets start with> Show the proofs, i want see video where this device actually farm.
        nevertheless, anything that let you autofarm is illegal
        (e.g. a rock on your spacebar)
        IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
        Every Alliance
        Every Risk
        Every Sacrifice
        Every Oath
        Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone

Comment

Ding ding ding?!?!.!!? Mabye your right.

Goodbye Ubimumu

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          It is fake ban :O ukyo still on here!
          ** The Anient ones have given UkyoKuonji 200 Durian.

Comment

Oh snap you caught me

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

It’s smooth, I’m going to have to be home to show you guys a picture, I’m traveling rn!

Took me so long to get the mothers to run on a Button cell, not a 9 Volt battery...
            Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
              Oh snap you caught me

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

It’s smooth, I’m going to have to be home to show you guys a picture, I’m traveling rn!

Took me so long to get the mothers to run on a Button cell, not a 9 Volt battery...
              /report /Ubimumu

Thank you for playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
                Oh snap you caught me

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Picture tells nothing fp Only with video you can show, does it actually work. And well, it is illegal so i hope you get banned soon.
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

I am here to say...
                  F
                  WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

/ban /Ubimumu 999d

Comment

Whether you're using third party application or a robot farming for you, it's autofarming.

I'll leave it here once again:
                      Originally posted by Hamumu
                      It's not a question of patching - if you auto-farm, we will ban you. Just because we don't block a particular program doesn't mean you will get away with it. If you are caught auto-farming, by ANY METHOD, we will ban you from the game. People have been using macro recording tools to cheat at Growtopia since it was released, and we have been banning them just as long. The game is meant to be played, not left running and ignored.

Just as an example: you could theoretically build a big Lego device that presses the keys on your keyboard to farm for you. There'd be no possible way to detect this if you did it well, since it's no different than you personally hitting the keys. Nonetheless, if we were to discover you were doing it, we would still ban you. The point is that you aren't allowed to auto-farm, not that you aren't allowed to use tool X or tool Y. Whatever tool you use, you will be banned. Just don't auto-farm.

If you don't like PLAYING Growtopia, then don't play it. Go play a different game. Why develop elaborate methods to get a computer to play one game for you, when you could enjoy yourself playing a million other games? There's no prize at the end of Growtopia. The only purpose in playing is to enjoy the playing. If it's not enjoyable, don't do it.
                      Closing thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X