About the recent events and my meetups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the recent events and my meetups

Hello everyone, I sincerely apologize for the recent events that happened. I'm deeply sorry If I hurt you.

For some people, I was not neutral enough and I apologize for that. All of you have a different place in my heart and I hope I'll make you all happier than ever and I'll make sure that I'll be neutral enough.

I'd like to ask some questions about my meetups as well.

I. Would you guys like to see moderators on the meetups?

II. What type of events would you guys like to see on FU?

III. Would you guys like to see a monthly debate or no debates?

I'd be nice to see some feedback from you guys, much love! Please be sure to reply with your answers from I-III.

Also, I'd like to add you guys to my friend list. Please let's add each other when I'm online!
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 08-12-2019, 10:21 AM.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

I also apologize for drama that happened, sorry everyone. Much love

Comment

I really want to have more of these events to fill in the gaps while waiting for monthly events.

- As much as possible, no. I want a FORUMER meetup, not a moderator talk show party. They can come, but in their own liking and not feel like they're forced.
      - MORE FREE BUILDS, the last one was extremely fun... Maybe do a room building contest? (similarly to what Jenuine did before?)
      - If the last one caused drama, why should it continue?
      Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
      Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
      Discord Tag: Viju#7557
      IG: @viju_gt

Comment

I hate the fact when a moderator joins a forumer meet up I only came to 2 meet ups and met 3 forumers since most of them are talking to the mod or trying to attention whore around them
        I don't hate the moderator its how people flock around them like mindless sheep we can make a mod QnA party that is about the mod being the centre of attention other than that forumer meet ups should be about forumers meeting each other
        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Whatever event y'all suggesting, please do not invite a mod, it's just not fun when the event is only pointing out to one person for the whole night. I want to talk to forumers, not Moderators.
          IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
          - Tall Boi
          - Professional Candy Crusher
          - Completely Straight
          - Funky Hair
          - Never Got Featured On YIAY
          - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
          - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
            I hate the fact when a moderator joins a forumer meet up I only came to 2 meet ups and met 3 forumers since most of them are talking to the mod or trying to attention whore around them
            I don't hate the moderator its how people flock around them like mindless sheep we can make a mod QnA party that is about the mod being the centre of attention other than that forumer meet ups should be about forumers meeting each other
            Yes, thanks! We should socialize with each other!

Comment

1. I wouldn't mind if a moderator comes to a meet-up, because they're Forumers too, and people love to hangout with them, since they're funny and cool, to be honest.

2. I would love to see more building contests, because they're extremely fun and awesome, since people like to build cool buildings, haha.

3. It's not a good suggestion, because sometimes debates cause dramas between Forumers, which is not good.
              Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
              Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

Originally posted by Viju View Post
                I really want to have more of these events to fill in the gaps while waiting for monthly events.

- As much as possible, no. I want a FORUMER meetup, not a moderator talk show party. They can come, but in their own liking and not feel like they're forced.
                - MORE FREE BUILDS, the last one was extremely fun... Maybe do a room building contest? (similarly to what Jenuine did before?)
                - If the last one caused drama, why should it continue?
                Alright got what you mean by the debates, If it’s going to cause drama in our community I’ll happily stop it.

Yes, I’ll continue hosting and following the old traditions. We should follow the old traditions but what about the FU world?

What kind of events do you guys want on FU world?

Comment

I. it does not bother me that much if a mod comes or not
                  II. for events i do not have any suggestions
                  III. for the debates i would suggest removing it
                  真の幸福を達成.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                    1. I wouldn't mind if a moderator comes to a meet-up, because they're Forumers too, and people love to hangout with them, since they're funny and cool, to be honest.

2. I would love to
                    So, what type of events?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
                    I. it does not bother me that much if a mod comes or not
                    II. for events i do not have any suggestions
                    III. for the debates i would suggest removing it
                    So, Debates can cause drama in our community which is no-good. Do they stay on forums?

Comment

Probably if mods wants to show up on a meeting, they should be a normal player but the disadvantage would be the name (if his/her name is Guhskdif, we don't know if he/she is a forumer).
                      WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                        Probably if mods wants to show up on a meeting, they should be a normal player but the disadvantage would be the name (if his/her name is Guhskdif, we don't know if he/she is a forumer).
                        It’s ok for me, what you guys like is the one.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                          Hello everyone, I sincerely apologize for the recent events that happened. I'm deeply sorry If I hurt you.

For some people, I was not neutral enough and I apologize for that. All of you have a different place in my heart and I hope I'll make you all happier than ever and I'll make sure that I'll be neutral enough.

I'd like to ask some questions about my meetups as well.

I'd be nice to see some feedback from you guys, much love! Please be sure to reply with your answers from I-III.

Also, I'd like to add you guys to my friend list. Please let's add each other when I'm online!
                          1.) as always. Teehehe. Well sometimes
                          2.) an area where forumers meet and greet, add eachother. Or Mabye add some pvpz?
                          3.) Sabaei closed your thread because " is Growtopia dying " is just an harassmant, do a monthly update but make it in appropriate order.

Speaking of begging on getting added on everyone specially moderators. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                            1.) as always. Teehehe. Well sometimes
                            2.) an area where forumers meet and greet, add eachother. Or Mabye add some pvpz?
                            3.) Sabaei closed your thread because " is Growtopia dying " is just an harassmant, do a monthly update but make it in appropriate order.

Speaking of begging on getting added on everyone specially moderators. Good luck!
                            PVP area for FU world?

What do you exactly mean?

Comment

Forumers should all have a chill meet up, in game (I assume) where we can all schedule a time, meet each other and just talk! It'll be very fun and it will be a good time to get to know each other.
                              IGN: DoctorNick
                              Instagram: doctornick.gt
                              Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                              X