Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Geiger chargers" are for stupid people only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Geiger "chargers" give the world owners Growtokens, without the players knowing that it doesn't really work. But I'm quite surprised it spiked again today even though Growtokens are now obtainable differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
      Actually, Geiger "chargers" give the world owners Growtokens, without the players knowing that it doesn't really work. But I'm quite surprised it spiked again today even though Growtokens are now obtainable differently.
      It also gives them fossils. Too Profitable

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
        It also gives them fossils. Too Profitable
        Oh, yeah. You're right.

Comment

can't relate to such primitive thoughts

using an actual charger here
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Should I press the button?
            <BUTTON : Make a fake Geiger charger world and earn fossils>

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
              May I introduce you to the Zraei's Dragoscarf.
              Oh what's that, too expensive? Say hello to the Shoulder Cannon!
              still not everyone can afford that, weird that so many people have such a hatred for anyone who uses geiger charger.
              | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
              Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
              "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
              Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
              and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

As dumb as it could get, the phisycs of the game are so dumb that depending on wich side your walking (left/right) blocks may interract differently

I tested and to proove it, put a cp and pinbal bumpers to mak you go right and do the sam to go left and comeback with the awnser above
                -----
                ..Console..
                Level : highest of all !
                switch/xbox
                (Comunity isnt toxic)
                -----
                Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                  still not everyone can afford that, weird that so many people have such a hatred for anyone who uses geiger charger.
                  then don't bother using a Geiger till you could afford it?
                  IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
                    As dumb as it could get, the phisycs of the game are so dumb that depending on wich side your walking (left/right) blocks may interract differently

I tested and to proove it, put a cp and pinbal bumpers to mak you go right and do the sam to go left and comeback with the awnser above
                    yep, i remember back in the day where if you had spikes on the right of a platform, same level as the block you were standing on, you could walk on it for a bit before dying. If you did on the left though you'd instantly die. Similar with ice, hitboxes are weird and depend on which way you're sliding. Brown is not sliding, blue is sliding.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ekran Görüntüsü (137).png
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	6589495
                    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                    Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                      yep, i remember back in the day where if you had spikes on the right of a platform, same level as the block you were standing on, you could walk on it for a bit before dying. If you did on the left though you'd instantly die. Similar with ice, hitboxes are weird and depend on which way you're sliding. Brown is not sliding, blue is sliding.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]222800[/ATTACH]
                      Huh, never noticed that till now. I guess it makes sense though, looking back at those "glitch" worlds that show you a block on a Dark Cavebackround will be visible if looking for the right but not the left.

Also, about the actual thread, I agree, the info should be changed. To mention it takes 30 minutes, or at least change it from giving a 0-100% mod to 30-0 minutes mod.
                      They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                        Yes and when i try explain these, they refuse listen. fp
                        Same. (10 chars)
                        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
                        X