Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Geiger chargers" are for stupid people only.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Geiger chargers" are for stupid people only.

    "Geiger chargers" that work like 4 pinballs with 1 hole in the middle are pointless. They do absolutely nothing. Just stand AFK in your own world, and it will charge 100% the same speed as standing in one of those fake "geiger chargers", They exist only to generate fossils/Growtokens in the past to the owner.

    :facepalm:

  • #2
    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
    "Geiger chargers" that work like 4 pinballs with 1 hole in the middle are pointless. They do absolutely nothing. Just stand AFK in your own world, and it will charge 100% the same speed as standing in one of those fake "geiger chargers"

    :facepalm:
    Well... talk about doing /sleep to regain HP "faster" after being hit by lava.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    IG: @viju_gt

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Viju View Post
      Well... talk about doing /sleep to regain HP "faster" after being hit by lava.
      That too.. I used to do that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes and when i try explain these, they refuse listen. fp
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

        Comment


        • #5
          Some people can't handle the patience so The developer said, Why not we add Geiger Charger to make players fell free without holding their dead Geiger and waiting for 100%.
          Making people lazy,

          It takes an hour to fully-charge it <No Geiger event>
          And takes a few minutes 10+ mins to fully-charge it (if it's in your hand)<No Geiger event>

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
          Yes and when i try explain these, they refuse listen. fp
          Silence! As the Queen speaks.

          Comment


          • #6
            intriguing

            真の幸福を達成.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              Some people can't handle the patience so The developer said, Why not we add Geiger Charger to make players fell free without holding their dead Geiger and waiting for 100%.
              Making people lazy,

              It takes an hour to fully-charge it <No Geiger event>
              And takes a few minutes 10+ mins to fully-charge it (if it's in your hand)<No Geiger event>
              Did you, uhh... read the post?
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                "Geiger chargers" that work like 4 pinballs with 1 hole in the middle are pointless. They do absolutely nothing. Just stand AFK in your own world, and it will charge 100% the same speed as standing in one of those fake "geiger chargers", They exist only to generate fossils/Growtokens in the past to the owner.

                :facepalm:
                Ok I didn't reader the thread lmao I ended up off-topic replyed.
                Also, yea. Using pinballs won't actually make your Geiger change faster.
                This is profitable tbh lemme try it sooner Teehehe

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                Did you, uhh... read the post?
                Nope, oh no....

                Comment


                • #9
                  [QUOTE=1NB4;4078705]
                  It takes an hour to fully-charge it <No Geiger event>
                  And takes a few minutes 10+ mins to fully-charge it (if it's in your hand)<No Geiger event>

                  - - - Updated - - -


                  Umm... Its 30 min when you charge with your hand...
                  15 min by hand and 30 min in charger when its geiger day(?)
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

                  Contest link above

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                    Some people can't handle the patience so The developer said, Why not we add Geiger Charger to make players fell free without holding their dead Geiger and waiting for 100%.
                    Making people lazy,

                    It takes an hour to fully-charge it <No Geiger event>
                    And takes a few minutes 10+ mins to fully-charge it (if it's in your hand)<No Geiger event>

                    - - - Updated - - -



                    Silence! As the Queen speaks.
                    it takes 30 minutes.

                    many people use a pickaxe or a rayman to farm, geiger prevents that.
                    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



                    Originally posted by Seth
                    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                    Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Viju View Post
                      Well... talk about doing /sleep to regain HP "faster" after being hit by lava.
                      I still sleep, but not because it regains HP, I do it to spend time. The HP will regenerate eitherways.
                      "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                        it takes 30 minutes.

                        many people use a pickaxe or a rayman to farm, geiger prevents that.
                        May I introduce you to the Zraei's Dragoscarf.
                        Oh what's that, too expensive? Say hello to the Shoulder Cannon!
                        IGN : BoxeyNoxey

                        About Me :
                        - Tall Boi
                        - Professional Candy Crusher
                        - Completely Straight
                        - Funky Hair
                        - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                        - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                        - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was about to attack this thread but then after i read it. It actually talking about the pinball charger.

                          People thought it like that because of the description
                          Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
                          Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

                          Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

                          Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            [QUOTE=Orca;4078789]
                            Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                            It takes an hour to fully-charge it <No Geiger event>
                            And takes a few minutes 10+ mins to fully-charge it (if it's in your hand)<No Geiger event>

                            - - - Updated - - -


                            Umm... Its 30 min when you charge with your hand...
                            15 min by hand and 30 min in charger when its geiger day(?)
                            Ok it's confirmed, it's 30 mins if there's no Geiger event and 10+ mins if an event is happening.
                            Let me delete my Timer application.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
                            May I introduce you to the Zraei's Dragoscarf.
                            Oh what's that, too expensive? Say hello to the Shoulder Cannon!
                            Lmao, Shoulder cannon's pretty useful in-case of a dead Geiger .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              no they charge for me noob fpfpfpfp

                              That's what they say when I tell them
                              IGN: Deftera
                              Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                              Latest Youtube Video:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


                              Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X