If you’re thinking of buying spot in VENDGT, Don’t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you’re thinking of buying spot in VENDGT, Don’t

As title suggest, once all of the spots (or majority) have been sold, the Links will be removed, and there’ll be no sbs for the world.. we all know what practices the one i’m mentioning does to gain his wealth.

I simply wish to warn people, that's all.

Also does it count as **singling out** when i mention the world name only? I’m not sure..

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
    As title suggest, once all of the spots (or majority) have been sold, the Links will be removed, and there’ll be no sbs for the world.. we all know what practices the one i’m mentioning does to gain his wealth.

Also does it count as **singling out** when i mention the world name only? I’m not sure..
    Lol none of that happens he just closes the shares and it’s gone, he sells name and nobody knows

Comment

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post

Yes, it counts as singling out. Please edit out the names, or don't make threads accusing people like this.

Comment

Spots in vend worlds generally are not worth it.
        They originally were just the easiest way of some famous YouTubers getting easy dls
        IGN:EerieGt

Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

Comment

Working...
        X