Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone talk big until they are proven wrong or nobody agrees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone talk big until they are proven wrong or nobody agrees?

Title and all, it's super frustrating.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

because they do not know their place, so (you) have to get them a chair, let them sit the hell down, and learn to be humble.

Comment

Confusing flex

Comment

Because 99% of this games playerbase (including the forums) is completely incompetent. People act out randomly for attention or because they believe they know what is right instead of taking time to actually do research on issues because they just want attention.

You can see this not only in game, but in a large chunk of forumers and larger Instagram accounts related to this game, who feel that a larger post count / following makes their opinions correct, when they are just preaching to the incompetent members of the playerbase.

Same goes for things outside of growtopia, but this games playerbase exemplifies this.
        IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
        Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Cuz, they have pride at the start of an argument and at the end, they feel like all of their pride has been taken.

Just like in starting a game that's level-based. At the start you can finish things easily and you get confident about it, just to be crushed by a stronger opponent later on. TLR, Beating your first dragon in Skyrim then going to High Hrothgar, gets rekt by a Frost Troll.

(Said example does not work for the Dark Souls franchise,sadly.)
          Last edited by Maroczy; 08-18-2019, 05:16 PM.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
            Because 99% of this games playerbase (including the forums) is completely incompetent. People act out randomly for attention or because they believe they know what is right instead of taking time to actually do research on issues because they just want attention.

You can see this not only in game, but in a large chunk of forumers and larger Instagram accounts related to this game, who feel that a larger post count / following makes their opinions correct, when they are just preaching to the incompetent members of the playerbase.

Same goes for things outside of growtopia, but this games playerbase exemplifies this.
            This, I like very much. I like how you bring up instagram because of the recent šŸ¤” outbreak which has made very not smartkids feel like they're winning

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Maroczy View Post
            Cuz, they have pride at the start of an argument and at the end, they feel like all of their pride has been taken.

Just like in starting a game that's level-based. At the start you can finish things easily and you get confident about it, just to be crushed by a stronger opponent later on. TLR, Beating your first dragon in Skyrim then going to High Hrothgar, gets rent by a Frost Troll.

(Said example does not work for the Dark Souls franchise,sadly.)
            *visible confusion*

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Devours View Post
            because they do not know their place, so (you) have to get them a chair, let them sit the hell down, and learn to be humble.
            I wish that was the casešŸ¤§šŸ¤§
            Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
            Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
            IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

the internet, thats why
              youtube: BVD instagram: whosbvd soundcloud: BVD

Comment

The same feeling you had when you just got Uno Reverse-Card
                IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                - Tall Boi
                - Professional Candy Crusher
                - Completely Straight
                - Funky Hair
                - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Partly confused at the title, but I'll try to explain in my opinion.

So, when nobody agrees, thats basically the same thing as being proven wrong.

When people "talk big", that's (probably) cause they think they are correct. Either that or they are trying to push an agenda(but let's ignore that reason).

When they think they are correct, they feel you are stupid thus "talk big" trying to make you understand why your wrong (enough though your not).
                  They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post

*visible confusionšŸ¤§
                    Do you not play Skyrim?

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X