Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the world HELL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what happened to the world HELL?

    Going to the world, you get redirected to DISNEYWORLD. What even happened to HELL? Can people still get cursed or are there harsher punishments now?
    yo

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kevin Phan View Post
    Going to the world, you get redirected to DISNEYWORLD. What even happened to HELL? Can people still get cursed or are there harsher punishments now?
    You'll go to DISNEYLAND because you aren't CURSED. 200 IQ.
    You can still go to HELL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
      You'll go to DISNEYLAND because you aren't CURSED. 200 IQ.
      You can still go to HELL.
      I replied on mi thread

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Phan View Post
        Going to the world, you get redirected to DISNEYWORLD. What even happened to HELL? Can people still get cursed or are there harsher punishments now?
        Oh nice, an oldie
        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, they made it exclusively for cursed players only - however, I noticed that they do not curse as much as before because casino players automatically gets a ban. They only use HELL mostly for joking now.
          Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

          In-Game Name: Viju
          Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
          Discord Tag: Viju#7557
          IG: @viju_gt

          Comment


          • #6
            Now HELL is HEAVEN.
            If I have not mistaken.
            "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
            Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

            Alliances
            sigpic
            *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
              Now HELL is HEAVEN.
              If I have not mistaken.
              Cursed people go to HELL, people who used to go to HELL and mess around now go to HEAVEN.
              Sup
              IGN: Rovie
              Discord: rovvvie#4588

              pfp by topazi

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                Cursed people go to HELL, people who used to go to HELL and mess around now go to HEAVEN.
                The new generation of life

                Comment


                • #9
                  People who get cursed still go there, devs changed it as somebody glued whole world for their video or that's what I remember.
                  Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you're not cursed, then you're not able to enter HELL anymore.
                    Hi.

                    Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                      If you're not cursed, then you're not able to enter HELL anymore.
                      Or Are you
                      Yep you aren't able
                      IGN: SydeEvil
                      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It is still there,but you cant enter there because you aren't cursed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Back then all peoples can go to HELL, now only the cursed can go there. Don't know when it was tho, maybe it is 2017 or 2018.
                          Cheerful, even in Death

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Phemus View Post
                            People who get cursed still go there, devs changed it as somebody glued whole world for their video or that's what I remember.
                            wth, what a waste of wls..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Devours View Post
                              wth, what a waste of wls..
                              It was done as an April Fools prank some years back. Pretty funny if you ask me.
                              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                              I love her so so much eee
                              how do I add back my sigpic
                              IGN: Dynnie
                              Discord: Dynnie#3475

                              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X