Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please nerf subscriptions!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    bumping this

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      I am PRETTY SURE, I have an 1y subscription and I was like 700 tokens away from second legendary key after block bashers ended and when fishing fanatics started I was able to buy it and I've still had 200 left, 30x30 (30 days x 30 daily tokens = 900 so it would make sence), you do get them even if the button isn't here.
      this getting weird, why my guild mate has more tokens than i and he has no sub? He got better rank than i in first event, but if we calculate his tokens, he has to have personal top 1 rank in block so he could after rank tokens still have more tokens than i, if i got 1050 from sub and he didn't have it. How he can have same amount? He is in my guild and was in my guild in fist event. So how he could earn 1k tokens without sub while i got them from sub? we both made personal reward step #20 in both events and we are in same guild. he got personal rank 31 in fish while i got 200+ So he got only few tokens more than i. But what could explain his 1050+ tokens?

      so still, we need some answers here devs, mods, who ever...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
        this getting weird, why my guild mate has more tokens than i and he has no sub? He got better rank than i in first event, but if we calculate his tokens, he has to have personal top 1 rank in block so he could after rank tokens still have more tokens than i, if i got 1050 from sub and he didn't have it. How he can have same amount? He is in my guild and was in my guild in fist event. So how he could earn 1k tokens without sub while i got them from sub? we both made personal reward step #20 in both events and we are in same guild. he got personal rank 31 in fish while i got 200+ So he got only few tokens more than i. But what could explain his 1050+ tokens?

        so still, we need some answers here devs, mods, who ever...
        Are you aware of that you were getting 30 daily, not 70, before the PAW update..? It works normally, you just did wrong math or something..
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
          Are you aware of that you were getting 30 daily, not 70, before the PAW update..? It works normally, you just did wrong math or something..
          Yes. You can do the math. He and i have opened same amount of branches, he has left little over 300 tokens while i have little over 290. We got same tokens from guild of course and same from personal # steps. I have sub, he has no sub. He made little better rank in this event than me, but near same in last one. I should got 1050 tokens more from sub than he without. to make 900 tokens you need make personal rank 1 and well he didn't get even board position. So, how he has now more tokens than i, with my sub?

          And he says, he has not have sub or bought gems. Sure it could be lie to make me confuse more, but at least he showed ss how he has no sub now lol So idk. Maybe this is biggest troll ever from him to me.

          Comment


          • #20
            Devs, we really need know about this. I think i got 70 tokens today and i already opened 3 full branches, so my legendary branch is now done? Will you really give me, if i buy next years sub token too, guild legendary reward without contributing anymore?

            I don't actually like that. As long as i will play, i will buy subscription, cause why not. But i don't like how sub tokens supports me to stop contributing in guild events, cause only stupid will waste wls while she doesn't need waste at all anymore for this.

            So, why you want give free legendary reward for me?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
              Devs, we really need know about this. I think i got 70 tokens today and i already opened 3 full branches, so my legendary branch is now done? Will you really give me, if i buy next years sub token too, guild legendary reward without contributing anymore?

              I don't actually like that. As long as i will play, i will buy subscription, cause why not. But i don't like how sub tokens supports me to stop contributing in guild events, cause only stupid will waste wls while she doesn't need waste at all anymore for this.

              So, why you want give free legendary reward for me?
              but there is no legendary branch tho?
              sigpic


              Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
              INK

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                but there is no legendary branch tho?
                Yup. There's no legendary branch but there is a legendary item at the end of the three clashes and you need 10 of the untradeable keys to get it. That's what she meant by "legendary branch". From what I understood.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Maxillion View Post
                  Yup. There's no legendary branch but there is a legendary item at the end of the three clashes and you need 10 of the untradeable keys to get it. That's what she meant by "legendary branch". From what I understood.
                  Yes, there is some legendary reward.

                  If they really want give something to sub token buyers, maybe they can ask, what suggestion ppl has. We can try suggest what we want rather than free guild reward. These tokens made my life in guild pointless and i am a leader. So that's why i don't like it. They already made guild events cheaper and if they balance those right, then all is okay without free L reward. I can take some other stuff from my subscription, but no free guild reward. 30 tokens was just fine for me.

                  And yes, i know this sounds weird that i complain about free L item, but that is cause i don't want this game to be even somehow fair for those, who can't use money, event if they would want.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    bumping this

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Queenchloe, the reason you could’ve gotten less tokens than you thought is because ubi had to delete some tokens due to them giving the players too much. I started with negative tokens during the event and still managed to get a full branch.
                      In Game Name: TheArctic
                      Main World: THEARCTIC
                      Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                      Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                      Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Devours
                        whats the big fuss guys, y'all act like you never seen a toxic waste barrel before.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]223270[/ATTACH]
                        This is hilarious 😂
                        IGN: FeelSexy
                        Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

                        19 year old from Singapore
                        Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


                        Originally posted by Satania
                        It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          bumping this

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I quite like the buff, makes the legendary item more attainable.
                            IGN: PoseidionYT

                            The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              bumping this, please do not kill off the clash completely

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                bumping this

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X