Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ubisoft has to be wanting to lower the age group for gt, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubisoft has to be wanting to lower the age group for gt, right?

There can't be any other explanation. They sponsor a youtuber that screams all the time whose demographic consists of 6 year olds and then added /floss, a dance that hasn't been done by anyone over the age of 12 (Or under the age of 35)

There's no other explanation, right?? There's no way that a 4 billion dollar company can be this ill fated and blind to what their consumers actually want.

Side note: I find it hilarious that there has been no mods online all day during super mod dance party.

Of course they want to to lower it down! The world is in constant natality which means there are more children than adults. There are many other factors why did big companies head towards younger audience.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

lol... yeah i mean they're definitely trying to get more people to play the game, otherwise it would die, but i think their approach to this whole thing is wrong.
      Thinking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
        lol... yeah i mean they're definitely trying to get more people to play the game, otherwise it would die, but i think their approach to this whole thing is wrong.
        yeah, instead of targeting a mature audience and showing them an overall balanced game they target younger audiences with a game with bugs. Most of these bugs can be fixed easily and small optimizations were made during PAW as quality of life changes but it isn't enough. One of the core mechanics, Farming, is pretty much the only way a beginner can earn anything.

Sure, targeting a younger audience will get you more money but making a good game and having a healthy playerbase will increase the likeability and playability of the game, thus bringing in more players in the long run.

First step would be to fix all bugs that are present, be it harmless visual ones like the very bright dead ghost or ones such as the plow glitch which prevent some BFGs from running efficiently. Optimize gameplay for many devices, and revive, or add to the old updates no one cares about, make them relevant again. Add more meaning to building, its very dead and gives very little reward (WOTD trophy and 10 growtokens isn't a lot, especially when players don't sell the trophy.) Give new players something to do other than farming, maybe PvE activities which give gems, or even vange-style PvP, in form of tournaments. Decrease RNG mechanics and increase skill as much as possible. I could go on and on and on...
        | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
        Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
        "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
        Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
        and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Might quit if 6 year olds are absoulutely everywhere

They should stop the updates and events and start on bug fixing. Idc if harvest will be in january, just take care of the bugs.
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
            yeah, instead of targeting a mature audience and showing them an overall balanced game they target younger audiences with a game with bugs.
            Why do you think they can't target a younger audience and fix the game?

Besides you were probably a part of that younger audience at some point.
            Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

Oh no... +12 and we have kids... MAKE IT +16!
              Quit this game already
              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
              Discord: Ash#4444
              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

They'll regret it, when the game gets full of actual dumb kids and not just the ones that are pretending to be dumb.
                My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                M e n a c i n g. . .
                ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                  They'll regret it, when the game gets full of actual dumb kinds and not just the ones that are pretending to be dumb.
                  hear this boy golden words pweaseeee
                  Quit this game already
                  Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

Comment

Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                    hear this boy golden words pweaseeee
                    those are amethyst words u dumb kid
                    M e n a c i n g. . .
                    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Eh, whatever.
                      Currently working for free in a Touhou doujinshi TL group.
                      Living the Dream.

IGN: Areodax
                      Discord: Areodax#4384

Comment

no thats gold. i see gold
                        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                          no thats gold. i see gold
                          gold is ugly and overrated

World is running out of silver ore, due to how underrated silver is

Invest in silver!
                          M e n a c i n g. . .
                          ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

I see nebula fragments words tho
                            Quit this game already

Comment

I even hate kids ***
                              There is no knowledge that is not power.

Comment

Working...
                              X