Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ POLL ] Do you guys still attend Forum Meetups?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I attended once, it was pretty boring

    I wish that were was more order

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Woah! That’s a lot of pages.

    I must say that the recent meetup was less chaotic than others. xD
    I’m looking for puzzles in the meetup like before.
    Oh d a m n
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

    Comment


    • #17
      No because I'M ALWAYS LATE REEE

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by m456 View Post
        No because I'M ALWAYS LATE REEE
        Broooo next timeee!
        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

        Comment


        • #19
          Not a suitable time for me so I cant most of the time. 2-3 gt time would be the best
          IGN: ZeppyXD
          Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Recreate View Post
            Rarely, I barely know anyone from the meetups nowadays.

            My vision of a forumer Meetup isn't like the forumbase type but instead a world which forumers has access to to build and play.
            right, i instantly remembered the era of matt and the singling out guy,
            also we were hosting meetups where no mods involved and we build and play instead, i also remember some guy drawing "illegal" symbol( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and got banned lmao
            =IGN : Crausse=
            Instagram : @Crausse_GT
            Discord : Crausse#5464

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Croix View Post
              i see no point in them, went to one to see what they were about a while ago and it’s just debates which will change nothing.
              No point in them? Are you sure? Because I've got a ton of points.
              ~Chemmie
              Discord: Chemmie #7714

              Comment


              • #22
                i had this long list of cult game activities we could do with reasonably good prizes for a few of the meetups (i had 5 planned).

                then i got banned.
                I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                Plural
                IGN : SimpForJesus

                Comment


                • #23
                  I usually do but I don't stay for long, hosting some games is the favorite part though. Other than that, they are pretty boring
                  "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Not really. If I do go I stay for 10 minutes and then go back to bed. The recent one was nice because there were less people, and that's something I'm more comfortable with.
                    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I go to one every now and then. The one in august had so many people. It's so much different than I remember.
                      "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."




                      Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

                      Discord: Hunt2man#3305
                      Steam: Hunt2man
                      Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by hunt2man View Post
                        I go to one every now and then. The one in august had so many people. It's so much different than I remember.
                        Oh yeah but September’s Meetup was different, I had even more fun with y’all in September’s Meetup
                        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                          i had this long list of cult game activities we could do with reasonably good prizes for a few of the meetups (i had 5 planned).

                          then i got banned.
                          Pm beaj or smth
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by hunt2man View Post
                            I go to one every now and then. The one in august had so many people. It's so much different than I remember.
                            I never attended August’s meetup because of my experience last July’s meetup. Yeah, there were tons of people.

                            I feel like Forum Meetups are literally just meetups, and nothing more. Make friends, chat, build, and grief. But, other than that, I feel that it is really much different.

                            Very little reason to attend again, if you have attended before. As for me, I’d attend maybe once in every two months to meet new people.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            I think the ideal time to attend meetups are when there is something exciting, like games, going on.
                            Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                              I never attended August’s meetup because of my experience last July’s meetup. Yeah, there were tons of people.

                              I feel like Forum Meetups are literally just meetups, and nothing more. Make friends, chat, build, and grief. But, other than that, I feel that it is really much different.

                              Very little reason to attend again, if you have attended before. As for me, I’d attend maybe once in every two months to meet new people.

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              I think the ideal time to attend meetups are when there is something exciting, like games, going on.
                              There’s a lot more than that and for friends, I’ve seen people who became friends again in the Meetup.

                              Meetups, they strengthen the bonds of this community.
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                                There’s a lot more than that and for friends, I’ve seen people who became friends again in the Meetup.

                                Meetups, they strengthen the bonds of this community.
                                I have no doubt that they strengthen bonds.

                                But, they’ve grown quite boring. That’s why some of us say that there is no point. People attend meetups not just to strengthen bonds, but to also have fun. Most meetups seem similar thus having less reason to join again.

                                Make some activites, like puzzles, lore, challenges, and more. But also make meetups unique and addicting to join. Something that gives a player the feeling that meetups aren’t a waste of time.

                                Problems with meetups, in my opinion, are that they are sometimes quite clustered and chaotic.
                                The meetups are so similar that there is literally no urge to make you come back, other than meeting people, chatting with people, and building. There is nothing much new in them.
                                Little things in them makes you want to stay long. ( not a problem, the problem is that they are quite boring )

                                There really aren’t any problems in the meetups. These are actually just the things I felt changed in meetups when Chemmie left. Meetups can improve to be honest.
                                Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X