Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ POLL ] Do you guys still attend Forum Meetups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
    I have no doubt that they strengthen bonds.

But, they’ve grown quite boring. That’s why some of us say that there is no point. People attend meetups not just to strengthen bonds, but to also have fun. Most meetups seem similar thus having less reason to join again.

Make some activities, like puzzles, lore, challenges, and more. But also make meetups unique and addicting to join. Something that gives a player the feeling that meetups aren’t a waste of time.

Problems with meetups, in my opinion, are that they are sometimes quite clustered and chaotic.
    The meetups are so similar that there is literally no urge to make you come back, other than meeting people, chatting with people, and building. There is nothing much new in them.
    Little things in them make you want to stay long. ( not a problem, the problem is that they are quite boring )

There really aren’t any problems in the meetups. These are actually just the things I felt changed in meetups when Chemmie left. Meetups can improve, be honest.
    Thank you for the suggestions, and yeah if you want more activities, I'll make sure to add them however there were already activities in the meetup already, sad that you missed them.

And well, there's a "no griefing" rule in the meetups of mine and I always watch out if there are people who grief.

And as a side note, I had a lot of fun and sad that you were late, hope you come earlier and won’t miss the fun
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 09-13-2019, 07:27 PM.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
      Thank you for the suggestions, and yeah if you want more activities, I'll make sure to add them and I'll try to improve them, sure. As a side note, there was a trivia last time, thanks to Ooopsi.

And well, there's a "no griefing" rule in the meetups of mine and I always watch out if there are people who grief.

I hope I can make y'all enjoy even more the next time
      That's great! Thank you!
      Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

When I have time, I do.
        ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
        Discord: WhySoGod#2355
        IGN: WhySoGod

Join us now:

Originally posted by Growtopia
        "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
          That's great! Thank you!
          Sweet, could y’all tell me the games y’all want to see?
          Last edited by TobyLerasco; 09-11-2019, 07:03 PM.
          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

No, after I got scammed during a meetup, I have only been in like 1 of those.

Comment

didn't bother to mainly cause there's no one I wanna meet in game
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Sometimes, rarely. I’m usually dragged by my bestie to go. My time zone makes it difficult to show up since I have to set an alarm and wake up in the middle of the night. I’m not really a morning person either. Or in this case, a middle-of-the-night person. The sound of my alarm going off is like a death call. So, I tend to show up to meetups in zombie mode. They are still a great way to get to know people and make new friends.
                IGN: Cress
                — 𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒. —
                “𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.”

Comment

I’ve tried to but the timezones are too mixed I end up sleeping through them.
                  IGN:6GSY1
                  GUILD : PANDACLOUD
                  LEVEL : 69

Comment

Bumping...
                    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Working...
                    X