Have you ever got scammed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever got scammed?

Hmmmmm, have you ever got scammed? How much was the amount, how did it happen?
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

got scammed a pinata dragon and my whole acc got hacked before
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

who havent lol

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
        yes.
        can't tell you how much wls, but its like 90% of my stuffs.

becaue im dumb
        GenSEAF
        Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
        Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
        I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
        Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

Originally posted by GEN View Post
          yes.
          can't tell you how much wls, but its like 90% of my stuffs.

becaue im dumb
          Back in the time?

Comment

Would say 1-5 wls 3 times and 75% of my wealth once (teleport glitch)
            Quit this game already
            I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
            Discord: Ash#4444
            Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Flashbacks to 2014. Had my whole "paulius4live" account taken away by my classmate. Probably was a good thing to do I was kinda too much addicted on it and I should've focused on learning something in school tho I was still mad on him. Although we were still joking around about stuff in reality after all these years. Went on separate ways in 2019 after finishing school together.
              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
              LEVEL: 73
              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
              YT: Puchy
              Instagram: puchy_gg
              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                Flashbacks to 2014. Had my whole "paulius4live" account taken away by my classmate. Probably was a good thing to do I was kinda too much addicted on it and I should've focused on learning something in school tho I was still mad on him. Although we were still joking around about stuff in reality after all these years. Went on separate ways in 2019 after finishing school together.
                this reminded me, my classmate was scammed by my other classmate. Then the next morning they are like fighting.
                (it was in elementary sch)
                GenSEAF
                Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

The most I was scammed was around ~10 dls (Diamond Flashaxe, I got trade scammed) which is my fault but I've gotten over it so it's okay to make fun of me lol. Another one involving Bubble Wings, by a World Trade scam. Yeah, I'm stoopid.

The most memorable one for me though was my Barky's Mask and Jetpack which was scammed back in 2013 through a dropgame. 9 year old me cried that day. I'm not even kidding.
                  sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                    uh this reminds of a scam that happened to me... won't talk about it... I hate it
                    Quit this game already
                    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                    Discord: Ash#4444
                    Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by WoodBlocks View Post
                      The most I was scammed was around ~10 dls (Diamond Flashaxe, I got trade scammed) which is my fault but I've gotten over it so it's okay to make fun of me lol. Another one involving Bubble Wings, by a World Trade scam. Yeah, I'm stoopid.

The most memorable one for me though was my Barky's Mask and Jetpack which was scammed back in 2013 through a dropgame. 9 year old me cried that day. I'm not even kidding.
                      Holy moly, that’s a lot brotha. Sorry for you

Comment

Total i got scammed is like 115 Dls i guess. Well i learn from my mistake
                        2 Rayman & 4 Mags
                        & more little stuffs.
                        Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

Comment

impossible not to.
                          arroud 6dls yaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssss
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
                            Total i got scammed is like 115 Dls i guess. Well i learn from my mistake
                            2 Rayman & 4 Mags
                            & more little stuffs.
                            Oh god, that’s a lot

Comment

Yes I got scammed recently, the amount was i think like... 20+wls? And by playing drop games. You can laugh about me now.
                              The greatest site ever I've virst visited for marketing! GrowStocks!

Tip: Read the rules to not get consequences!

Always stay classy, a bookworm and school-lover, NoobERZin. Live long, stay cool. ~NoobERZin

Comment

Working...
                              X