Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge disappointment in ubisoft, shows how lazy they are. (a rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what if it's rated 7+? If it's rated 12+ that means no kids below 12+ would play the game? I don't see why's this an issue. If they are interested, they are going to download and play the game, that's it, as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
    They did almost nothing to improve the playability and quality of the game.
    Really? What about all the balancing of items during PAW?
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Just to clarify that our age ratings were not changed. In general age ratings for games are never issued by the developer or publisher but external agencies like USK or PEGI, issuing individual ratings for different territories. While USK covers the German market, PEGI for example covers the French and UK territory. Please also be aware that we cannot change already issued ratings on our own behalf.

To explain what you are seeing, on the Google App Store, based on your location the PEGI rating 7+ is displayed, but this is just one of many ratings:

What is the age rating of Growtopia?
      Our game is rated as follows:

• ESRB 10+
      • AGCB PG
      • IARC 12
      • PEGI 7
      • USK 6+

As you can see the ratings range from age 6 to 12, which is why we are mentioning only the highest rating on iOS as well as in our FAQs to comply with all territories' ratings.

More information on that topic can be found in What is the age rating of Growtopia? and PARENTS' GUIDE TO GROWTOPIA

Also, with regards to the PLOW GLITCH, our QA team has been working on it but everytime they replicate the issue the bug won't work on them. So we asked for more information and despite that the issue still can't be replicated. We are still getting more information from players, there could be a combination causing the issue but we are still pinpointing that one out.

Comment

I can't wait to see 1 2 years later 3+
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd9nI69ND8

IGN: Shinylocked
        Level: 70/125

dota2>LoL #Facts

Comment

This is similar to when the same movies are rated for different audiences in different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
            Also, with regards to the PLOW GLITCH, our QA team has been working on it but everytime they replicate the issue the bug won't work on them. So we asked for more information and despite that the issue still can't be replicated. We are still getting more information from players, there could be a combination causing the issue but we are still pinpointing that one out.
            i play gt on both windows xp and windows 7
            surprisingly i can use the plow without any problems on win xp but i dced on win 7
            i use plow on platforms and not slide farm
            sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
            INK

Comment

ngl,but I don't see the difference between a <12y/o player base compare to the player base now
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

It still says 12+ for me on the apple app store.
                I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
                Instagram: Spades.gt

Comment

Oh thanks! Also, did you guys try using normal accounts? Maybe have a player who is experiencing the issue replicate the bug to you? That way you could see the bug in action, maybe even ask them to plant on their farms

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
                  It still says 12+ for me on the apple app store.
                  I wonder if theres more 7+ yr olds in the phils

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                  i play gt on both windows xp and windows 7
                  surprisingly i can use the plow without any problems on win xp but i dced on win 7
                  i use plow on platforms and not slide farm
                  I guess it could be a problem with specific models only?
                  Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                  suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                    Just to clarify that our age ratings were not changed. In general age ratings for games are never issued by the developer or publisher but external agencies like USK or PEGI, issuing individual ratings for different territories. While USK covers the German market, PEGI for example covers the French and UK territory. Please also be aware that we cannot change already issued ratings on our own behalf.

To explain what you are seeing, on the Google App Store, based on your location the PEGI rating 7+ is displayed, but this is just one of many ratings:

What is the age rating of Growtopia?
                    Our game is rated as follows:

• ESRB 10+
                    • AGCB PG
                    • IARC 12
                    • PEGI 7
                    • USK 6+

As you can see the ratings range from age 6 to 12, which is why we are mentioning only the highest rating on iOS as well as in our FAQs to comply with all territories' ratings.

More information on that topic can be found in What is the age rating of Growtopia? and PARENTS' GUIDE TO GROWTOPIA

I guess QueenChloe is right

For me Idk i played Growtopia when I was 11 Y/O
                    Now I'm 16 First days it was hard for me to earn
                    World locks now easy
                    Anyways this is your choice

Grow I'd : TheUglySnake
                    Level : 30
                    Love building
                    Love parkour
                    Love meeting new people
                    Hate farming

Instagram : https://instagram.com/theuglysnak3?igshid=12vekm44iozzs

Comment

I can go and show this plow glitch in any time! I need my plow back, haven't farmed in 3 weeks now and i'm running out of gems soon. Guild event is coming and i need gems for it. If i plant manually, it took 3 rounds to run whole farm over and over again, if i didn't watch screen. That takes little too much time after farming. Without plow, i need start think about bfg for real. If ppl farm my blocks fast, then i have time to plant, but get less gems.
                      Level: 125
                      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                        Really? What about all the balancing of items during PAW?
                        Mind telling me some?

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                          Mind telling me some?
                          Since he's sleeping and having sweet dreams,

Here are the changes,

Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Dragon speaking...

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post

Here are the changes,

This is mostly balanced from TK69 QnA. There are many left they barely forget to balancing.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post

Here are the changes,

Ty lmao, i only noticed the geiger one lol, and rip my one red crayon

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                                What the heck, Growtopia's now 7+ , I thought it was 12+ ok that's weird.
                                I started playing gt when I was 11 now I'm 15 xd
                                WHAT IS UP!

Comment

Working...
                                X