Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn’t support helping me with my mistaken ban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn’t support helping me with my mistaken ban?

Is it only me or is support purpousely ignoring me?
    I got banned by the auto-ban system for no reason AT ALL.
    I’m just asking for any mod or admin that has the perms to review my ban, my growid is Fmfieldm and i am banned around 55 days left.
    Reply if you can help me!
    Up to this day, not a single support member has told me the reason of my ban.

Support system is flooded with messages from other players. Be patient. They never ignored anyone so don't worry, your answer will come.

Also, do not post stuff like this on the Forums as it is strictly prohibited.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

Okay

Originally posted by SpeedyNex View Post
      Support system is flooded with messages from other players. Be patient. They never ignored anyone so don't worry, your answer will come.

Okay! Thanks for helping me solve my mystery!

Comment

they ignored me, so you cant actually state that they never ignored anyone.
        Thinking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
          they ignored me, so you cant actually state that they never ignored anyone.
          Post deleted.
          Last edited by SpeedyNex; 08-27-2019, 10:49 PM.
          Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
          Find me on Twitter!
          Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

Whining about it is a one-way road to getting ignored and put to the blacklist. Why should they take seriously a guy who has Seth's profile picture?
            never whined about it, i was quiet about my suspension at first and was trying to get it handled nice and easy, but they were the ones ignoring me.

them not replying to me doesnt have anything to do with my profile picture on the forums. i can have whatever i want, and seth is one of the game's creators, so they can't really say anything about it.

i don't know why you're being so rude and ignorant every time i say something, but i'll ask you nicely to stop
            Thinking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Craith
              You will not become a Guardian by being on Ubisoft's side, so you can stop it already.
              10chars....

Comment

He can always ask for help on forums with any confusion he has. Stop acting like you decide the rules and instead be helpful for real, instead of being a suck up mini mod.

(To OP: i suggest you to wait few days and if they still won’t respond send another message you totally have a right to msg support once a few days till they help you with your sitution.)
                İGN:QMAM
                My İdol:Kemal Atatürk
                YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCDDc5vNaV61G337ld8A4NA

Instagram:
                https://www.instagram.com/sillymama_gt/

Comment

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
                  10chars....
                  What? What's 10chars???

Comment

Originally posted by Craith View Post
                    What? What's 10chars???

You must enter 10chars to post a reply, i agreed with what you said and quoted.

Comment

Whining about it is a one-way road to getting ignored and put to the blacklist. Why should they take seriously a guy who has Seth's profile picture?
                      Lmao i thought that was him legit
                      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

thats pretty normal, nothing special; just pray to god whoever's in charge of replying to you isn't in a bad mood so they won't falsely frame you for hacking when they get back, if they get back. Also randomly being IP banned is acommon occurence too.

- - - Updated - - -

i emailed support about my 10 dollar rainin gems pack i never received but paid for. It has been almost 2 months; They never got back.
                        | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                        Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                        "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                        Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                        and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Working...
                        X