how dumb the community has become

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how dumb the community has become

So around 20 mins ago, I was in my bfg world CR4WN and I was minding my own business. I personally am against autos and this guy, not gonna say his name but dm me if you wanna know sbed claiming I scam his gems and then a flock of people entered my world calling me a scammer.

ok here is the thing right, I don't care who it is but if you are auto then boom you get a ban from me. Simple as that. So he claimed I scammed his gems cos he was auto? Ok my worlds uses the time limit thing since I know it will warm you a minute before the kick, so I turned it on to 10 mins, autos won't see them thus it will kick them and help me get rid of the autos if I'm busy irl to moderate and ban them myself. But most people who are legit are aware of the 1 min timer and are thus able to break without worrying since they will just re enter the world to reset it.

I don't even remember who this guy who sbed is and so a large group of people entered my farm and called me a scammer..... Now here is the thing right. So no one has any evidence that I scammed someone and are just believing into this guy words that I'm a scammer? So banning autos is a scam now? And like I'm very sure if someone is auto by turning off the magplant and see what happens before I ban. Just what is wrong with the community?

So lying that I scam and that he wasn't auto is allowed now? And the community is so gullible now to believe everything a single sb says? seriously disgusting
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

shuts up poop u is dubm
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Very nice community, 10/0 would eat again.
      ~Chemmie
      Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

And thats why i no longer runs bfg ...
        Hello

Comment

Saw the sb. Thought it was your friend trolling you.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
          There's this thing called life.
          Originally posted by Cahtster
          my tum tum hurts.

Comment

I'd publicly shame that person for being a thief that tells people to catch thieves
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAJmsM10bh0&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Obivously kids brought in by preston and noodle lol
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Stupid idiot superbroadcast trollers

Comment

"Loses some gems"
                  >Lists valid reasons
                  Uses his gems on SB's which costs way more

Excellent.
                  Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                    "Loses some gems"
                    >Lists valid reasons
                    Uses his gems on SB's which costs way more

Excellent.
                    the best part is after this rhread, he sbed again while I was off so people barraged me with scammer when I came back on
                    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

You should have uno reversed him bruh....
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd9nI69ND8

IGN: Shinylocked
                      Level: 70/125

dota2>LoL #Facts

Comment

Couple of weeks ago a legend SB-d that i scammed him, i was bombarded with MSGs from unintelligent people, i enjoyed reading these messages.

Growtopians believe anything you say to them, no matter who you are A Legend / non-Legend.. doesn't matter.. stupidity level is 999 in this game.

Comment

[QUOTE=ezereal;4095203]So around 20 mins ago, I was in my bfg world CR4WN and I was minding my own business. I personally am against autos and this guy, not gonna say his name but dm me if you wanna know sbed claiming I scam his gems and then a flock of people entered my world calling me a scammer.

ok here is the thing right, I don't care who it is but if you are auto then boom you get a ban from me. Simple as that. So he claimed I scammed his gems cos he was auto? Ok my worlds uses the time limit thing since I know it will warm you a minute before the kick, so I turned it on to 10 mins, autos won't see them thus it will kick them and help me get rid of the autos if I'm busy irl to moderate and ban them myself. But most people who are legit are aware of the 1 min timer and are thus able to break without worrying since they will just re enter the world to reset it.

I don't even remember who this guy who sbed is and so a large group of people entered my farm and called me a scammer..... Now here is the thing right. So no one has any evidence that I scammed someone and are just believing into this guy words that I'm a scammer? So banning autos is a scam now? And like I'm very sure if someone is auto by turning off the magplant and see what happens before I ban. Just what is wrong with the community?

So lying that I scam and that he wasn't auto is allowed now? And the community is so gullible now to believe everything a single sb says? seriously disgusting[/QUOTE

the vast majority is so gullible.

Comment

^ thus there are so many scammers nowadays that I believe scammers make up a majority of the player base along with other rule breakers

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
                            Couple of weeks ago a legend SB-d that i scammed him, i was bombarded with MSGs from unintelligent people, i enjoyed reading these messages.

Growtopians believe anything you say to them, no matter who you are A Legend / non-Legend.. doesn't matter.. stupidity level is 999 in this game.
                            I myself never get bombarded before and this is definitely an experience. But it comes to show how easy it is to lie and scam someone, the community just isn't educated enough to search for evidence to support what someone else tell them than just accusing along with what others say

Comment

Sadly we have the majority of naive people that are more interested in incriminating information that has no strong support to be claimed as truth. You should know that most of people are not interested in truth as it usually comes up as boring and not interesting. All it takes is just one super broadcast and whole reputation goes down the drain because of this. I guess the best thing to do is to report them for it and just leave it be. If that kind of players wants to believe in any nonsense lies others make up, then so be it.

Unpleasant situation, but that kind of things just happens and there's nothing much we can do about it.
                              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
                              LEVEL: 73
                              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                              YT: Puchy
                              Instagram: puchy_gg
                              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Working...
                              X