Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is rich in the game, really effect your gameplay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is rich in the game, really effect your gameplay?

like if you are rich in the game, is it really effect you for your playin in the game?
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Sometimes

If your rich in the game it really helps you out because you can buy what you want and have fun but when you don't have anything its really hard.
    Thank's for Reading and Best Regards,
    ~ Quiris

Comment

Yes, because you can buy anything you want. Meet ppl

( some rich ppl are TOXIC !)

Comment

Yes it does

Pros:
        1. Buy anything you want
        2. Have a high place to stand in the community
        3. Your words are very convincing, idiots would believe every word you say

Cons:
        1. Your existence would drive gold diggers to milk money out of you
        2. You get spammed with friend requests only because you are rich
        3. You'd only have a few real friends who appreciate your being and not your riches
        4. You get surrounded by idiotic fanboys every time you enter a populated world
        IGN: Deftera
        Just a Touhou fan and otaku
        Latest Youtube Video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrzj-rOnTM&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

I'm just little rich, but yeah, it actually helps me, but same time i remember how i was happy while i was poor noob.
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by myLocation View Post
            like if you are rich in the game, is it really effect you for your playin in the game?

I don’t know what it’s like to be rich in Growtopia but I would think it would make the game better in a way where you can experiment with anything you want and not have to worry much about DLS or WLS being lost.But also keep in mind that there is a big exchange, being not having much friends you can trust anymore and having people constantly mooch off you, with also a possibility of your ‘friends’ showing their true colours once finding your riches.
            IGN:6GSY1
            GUILD : PANDACLOUD
            LEVEL : 69

Comment

is rich in real life, really effect your lifestyle?

money concept applies everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                is rich in real life, really effect your lifestyle?

money concept applies everywhere.
                no we didnt talk real life here, you just post wayyyyy off topic

i just asked about the game not real life
                ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                Youtube:mylocationgt
                Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Being rich certainly helps to enjoy some activities without worrying about profit, but ultimately, anyone can have fun in this game. Becoming rich is more of a secondary goal for me. I worry more about having fun than grinding my way to world locks.

Comment

Yes
                    Money = respect/fame

Comment

It would open the whole arsenal of expensive blocks to be used for creating cool worlds and items to make your set seem more unique and original than it is. Possible investments in worlds that would entertain other players with amazing and unique games that they haven't seen before.
                      Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
                      LEVEL: 73
                      WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                      YT: Puchy
                      Instagram: puchy_gg
                      Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by myLocation View Post
                        no we didnt talk real life here, you just post wayyyyy off topic

i just asked about the game not real life
                        like i said, money concept applies everywhere. no matter if its a game or not :/ money buys crazy ass happiness.

Comment

yes, it really does
                          真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Mylo... you can totally see the difference.

Theres a lot to say but ill leave it to others and i dont bother reading the posts above that much.
                            I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                            and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

You have more flexibility when you're rich. If you get scammed a certain amount(less than 10%) it's not a big deal. You also have more ability to buy whatever blocks/clothes you want whether they rise or not. Time I spend on the game? 100% When I was noob I think I trade profit for hours a day scratching at a 2nd mag. After that I got pretty lazy when it came to harvesting/planting/massing/ you name it. Idk about the extremely rich 0.1% though, I do see them in their world talking with friends or buying items to resell in lots of smaller nub worlds but that's about it. My guild leader is owner of a few buy+ worlds that look amazing, but is only on for a few minutes a day (except guild events) It really varies by person.
                              Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                              Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                              IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Working...
                              X