Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the rewards from winter clash 2018 coming back this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are the rewards from winter clash 2018 coming back this year?

    Just curious..

  • #2
    Originally posted by aax View Post
    Just curious..
    Well they could come back (not sure), but I think you need to find different ways to earn them.
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I think the items will be back and would be obtained via CLASHPARKOUR, but of course the sonic buster sword won't come again

      Discord:CoolZ#8735


      "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cool050 View Post
        Well, I think the items will be back and would be obtained via CLASHPARKOUR, but of course the sonic buster sword won't come again
        what about the key? 10 of the keys give you a legendary item from the clashes??

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
          what about the key? 10 of the keys give you a legendary item from the clashes??
          Legendary item will be something else than those old what we already got. So yes, with 10 keys you get some new legendary reward, but don't think it will be as cool as sword.
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
            Legendary item will be something else than those old what we already got. So yes, with 10 keys you get some new legendary reward, but don't think it will be as cool as sword.
            oh, they're going to make a new legendary item. i thought they would repeat sorry.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
              oh, they're going to make a new legendary item. i thought they would repeat sorry.
              Well, why would any old guild make any contribution ever again if we would get another same items what are untradeable? Of course they wont add same untradeable item again in this. We knew while seasons were on, that we have only one time opportunity get those items and if we screw it up, we can't ever get those items again. That's why we burned ourselfs out while we made those contributions in events.
              Level: 125
              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

              Comment

              Working...
              X