Found a 1000+ day old small lock and found some weird stuff idk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
    someone with access still using that world and coincidently, after that person removed their admin access to the lock, the lock becomes breakable since the owner last logged in was 1000+ days ago and that is when u came in.

idk lol but the fact that the world is not haunted means someone was still using that world recently?
    for me everything like
    -person with access
    -doors from outside

arent possible for me.
    Again, i've searched for doors and found nothing
    and it could be possible that someone had access to the lock but was offline more than 180 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyPixel View Post
      I found some pinball trees growing like 14 hours til harvesting state and there were no ghosts in the world.
      *visible confusion*
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

maybe growtopia data storage only works on active worlds so when the world is not entered for a long time the data is "frozen" to prevent lag to the game

just a theory
        IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
        I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
          maybe growtopia data storage only works on active worlds so when the world is not entered for a long time the data is "frozen" to prevent lag to the game

just a theory
          Ticking through every single block on worlds that don't even have any players in them would be highly inefficient.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasmaStar View Post
            Ticking through every single block on worlds that don't even have any players in them would be highly inefficient.
            exactly (10 chars)
            IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post

just a theory
              duh they get deleted (as stated on rules (???)),but they can be missed by storage management system (69 name,lol),

also the farming system is based on time,exam. you planted the dirt tree in 10:30am,the farming system will store the data as the time/date when it fully grows,so it be 10:31pm,the growtopia client (the program you are using to play gt) will just manage the ticking process (the growing tree animation) so its impossible to make the trees to grow instantly by changing system time/clock (you can prove this by standing on growing tree,dc and it works well except for harvesting)

since that lock exists 1000+ days ago,or almost 3 years,its possible that ubisoft change something to more efficient

this is just a theory
              Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

Originally posted by PlasmaStar View Post
                probably working like that, it may be something like timestamp when tree is ready to harvest, and according to the fact you can see trees countdown still going after u lost connection to internet means that you don't get a packet for each second (which would be dumb), it maybe returns time to end upon entering and the time left is calculated in client

^ speculation, nothing confirmed
                GrowCord - Discord Bot
                The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
                ==
                Discord: MrAugu#7917
                ==
                Full-stack developer.
                ==
                *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugu View Post
                  probably working like that, it may be something like timestamp when tree is ready to harvest, and according to the fact you can see trees countdown still going after u lost connection to internet means that you don't get a packet for each second (which would be dumb), it maybe returns time to end upon entering and the time left is calculated in client

^ speculation, nothing confirmed
                  No no, you're right.

Comment

Working...
                  X