REPLY LIKE A BOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPLY LIKE A BOT!

Does the Ubisoft Support reply automatically? I mean if it's only a bot?
    I sent a case on June until now I didn't recover my Growtopia account yet because of their reply that's always repeated.

I want to transfer my Growtopia account into another email because the email where my Growtopia account connected can't recieve emails from Growtopia and I don't know why. Now, they want me to contact them with the email address where I want the account to be transfer and just mention the Case number.
    I already did that and waited like 2weeks until they reply but it's like they doesn't read our problem.

IM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN SUPPORT!
    Ign: 666lvl666

beep bop we dont give a damn, beep bop if you got scammed less than 80dls dont bother contacting us beep bop do not reply here, auto generated beep bop

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
      beep bop we dont give a damn, beep bop if you got scammed less than 80dls dont bother contacting us beep bop do not reply here, auto generated beep bop
      Tsk. Nonsense forumer just want to level up!

Comment

I think support dosent read my emails/written texts.

Ex: How can I win a wotd if I got banned <support : check this link on how you can win a word> me:

Comment

Originally posted by Derpox View Post
          I think support dosent read my emails/written texts.

Ex: How can I win a wotd if I got banned <support : check this link on how you can win a word> me:
          They do. All the info can be found in that link.
          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
            They do. All the info can be found in that link.
            I've heard that you cannot make a wotd anymore if I got banned. I've check the link and it says " To win a wotd you must make a proper world, something something " and didn't told me if I can still make a WOTDS.

Comment

Please be patient and wait for support to support your specific case. Beep boop robot

Comment

Thanks for contacting support. Your problem will be solved as soon as possible. This is an automated message.
                ~Growtopia Support
                BilaltmnOO v2

Comment

I sometimes feel like they should actually get a bot to reply to us, instead of some bot-like slaved humans.
                  https://dialogflow.com is a very good example of how to you Artificial Intelligence that actually works, instead of slaving humans who can't even do the job right.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    Please be patient and wait for support to support your specific case. Beep boop robot
                    They will reply after 1 week and their reply isn't related to my problem. That's the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by 666lvl666 View Post
                      They will reply after 1 week and their reply isn't related to my problem. That's the problem!
                      Growtopia support: wait 1 week for our reply

You (after getting reply from support that is not related to your problem): Am I joke to you?
                      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

Contest link above

Comment

Hello 666lvl666
                        Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support! This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your question. You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours.
                        Please do not reply directly to this email. You must login to our site to update this ticket by clicking on the link below:

If you would like to add information or close this ticket, please click HERE to update your ticket.

Kind regards,
                        Ubisoft Support

Your Message

Originally posted by 666lvl666 View Post
                        Does the Ubisoft Support reply automatically? I mean if it's only a bot?
                        I sent a case on June until now I didn't recover my Growtopia account yet because of their reply that's always repeated.

I want to transfer my Growtopia account into another email because the email where my Growtopia account connected can't recieve emails from Growtopia and I don't know why. Now, they want me to contact them with the email address where I want the account to be transfer and just mention the Case number.
                        I already did that and waited like 2weeks until they reply but it's like they doesn't read our problem.

IM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN SUPPORT!

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

*this thread is a joke. dont smite me please

[TEAMHAY]
                          {9174HA} MIN 2
                          ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                          [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                          [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

I dont think they are doing it manually since they hate bots

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                            *this thread is a joke. dont smite me please

[TEAMHAY]
                            {9174HA} MIN 2
                            ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                            [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ 12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                            [TEAMHAY]{9174HA} MIN 2 ACC QQ 8 BJ12 {9174HA}[TEAMHAY]
                            thats risky
                            WHAT IS UP!

Comment

you wrote the title as if you're asking us to reply like a bot
                              I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                              Plural
                              IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Working...
                              X