Your favourite event in growtopia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite event in growtopia?

What is your favourite event in growtopia?

Harvest Fest for a few reasons:
    1. It's for everyone and anyone can participate unlike most events rich or poor, as long as you have trees to harvest, you still would have a chance of obtaining bmc.
    2. It's an easy to prepare event, just prepare enough high rarity seeds.
    3. Recipes are easy and the items that have been released throughout this event has been the best looking items e.g. Diamond Flashaxe, Zeus Bolt, Leaf Board..etc.
    4. Love the design and the effort into making it very cultural for the items released.

Special mention:
    Growganoth/Halloween with the same reasons as harvest fest but it didn't quite hit me like Hfest would.

Valentines just because of the golden items that have been a stable part of every cool looking set.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxillion View Post
      1. It's for everyone and anyone can participate unlike most events rich or poor, as long as you have trees to harvest, you still would have a chance of obtaining bmc.
      3. Recipes are easy and the items that have been released throughout this event has been the best looking items e.g. Diamond Flashaxe, Zeus Bolt, Leaf Board..etc.
      4. Love the design and the effort into making it very cultural for the items released.
      Eh, I'd argue that #1 isn't exactly accurate. If you don't have thousands of high rarity trees prepared, you're not really gonna get anywhere (i.e. not for everyone).
      Personally not a fan of harvestfest either because of how uninteresting it is; you just harvest trees. Not to mention the ghosts that now come out of the trees, which makes harvesting even more painful. But hey, that's just my opinion.

As for me, I'd say Growganoth/Halloween. It was the very first event I've experienced all the way back in 2013, and the designs are some of my favourite. The platforming and surfing is pretty fun too. St Paddy's is probably a close second for me because of the parkour.
      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
      I love her so so much eee
      how do I add back my sigpic
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

St. Paddy's Day

I like the parkour. I would challenge myself if I can complete it without wings, asbestos, speed or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Special mention:
        Growganoth/Halloween with the same reasons as harvest fest but it didn't quite hit me like Hfest would.

Valentines just because of the golden items that have been a stable part of every cool looking set.
        Harvest fest, the time when the market for farmables fluctuate

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
        Level: 82
        Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

sigpic

Comment

St. Patrick's Week: anyone can participate, and the parkour is really fun IMO!

let's see how they ruin it next year

Comment

Special mention:

I'd have to agree with you there.
            Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
            Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

Special mention:

I 100% agree with you sir.

Comment

I'll just say that the event I hate the most is when Ubisoft took over.
                As for what's my favourite, there's currently none as all of them seem to be too complicated to be worth checking.

Comment

Growganoth, because halloween is cool.

Other events:
                  Summerfest: Need a lot of gems to have fun.
                  Valentines: Needs a lot of gems, but there is love.
                  Harvest Festival: An excuse to farm a lot. Tiring, but rewarding.
                  Growch: If it's for items, we might as well work together.
                  St. Patricks: Fun, challenging and very frustrating. Very cool.
                  PAW: Hit or miss.
                  Anniversary: Surprisingly very little partying by the other players.

(If I miss anything it's probably very forgettable or boring.)
                  Currently working for free in a Touhou doujinshi TL group.
                  Living the Dream.

IGN: Areodax
                  Discord: Areodax#4384

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                    Eh, I'd argue that #1 isn't exactly accurate. If you don't have thousands of high rarity trees prepared, you're not really gonna get anywhere (i.e. not for everyone).
                    Personally not a fan of harvestfest either because of how uninteresting it is; you just harvest trees. Not to mention the ghosts that now come out of the trees, which makes harvesting even more painful. But hey, that's just my opinion.

As for me, I'd say Growganoth/Halloween. It was the very first event I've experienced all the way back in 2013, and the designs are some of my favourite. The platforming and surfing is pretty fun too. St Paddy's is probably a close second for me because of the parkour.
                    Low-tier players can afford a full farm of fishtanks/pepper if they prepared early. You can get decent rates for bmc with a full farm or less for those which is why I say it's for everyone. If people are not a fan of farming, that would be out of my control. I'd say that it's one of the few events next to pineapple wherein anyone, literally anyone with seeds can get any type of mooncakes.

Comment

St.paddy For fun

Harvest for profit
                      Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Do special events count??
                        BilaltmnOO v2

Comment

Thanks for the answers!

Comment

Working...
                          X