Mini Mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    True but thats not the most reason why people do that to them. If mini-mod tries to help or say send that to support then it instantly becomes a big problem for the forumer who can not hold his words inside of them. If its a new user, it just intensifies but for those who keep their name at the end of their format and say cheers or sincerely, it can be counted as mini-modding, otherwise no. (Only if they keep saying it over and over again then yes)

and also there are those who (as you said) repeat the answers of someone above them and stuff just that they get noticed and that is actually annoying for the person who gave the right answer and if the OP did something wrong and someone repeated it, it will be very annoying for the op. So yeah, it seems reasonable for me to get angry about it or someone else.

Tho I still recommend holding your wrath and not accusing them of mini-modding even if they obviously are, its not the right thing to do. I have seen this over and over again, people ganging upon the mini-mods, eventually, they leave the forums. This has happened to the innocents as well.
    Yes, accusing someone you don’t know is wrong, but doing nothing/ignoring isn’t the right thing either if you know you can help. A simple reminder for the mini mods isn’t bad. You can still remind people of their faults without insulting them. It may seem impossible, but if you care enough, it is possible.

I care so much that I want them to change. The reason why I think mini-mods shouldn’t be ignored is that they can actually be helped. If the mini-mods’ intentions are to help players, I’d support them. I don’t despise players who help. My problem are those players who intentionally/unintentionally redirect the topic of the thread to somewhere else.

There have been countless of threads that are made in the wrong sub-forum, as we might have all noticed. The automated responses would be that the thread is in the wrong place. These kind of responses aren’t just one, there might also be multiple others from Forumers who saw the same flaw. Instead of sticking to the topic of the thread, most of the thread would be about how the thread is in the wrong place.

So, I disagree with you. I don’t think it is right to let them be. A simple reminder wouldn’t hurt, even if they don’t listen.

And even if you don’t think what I’m saying is mini-modding, these actions shouldn’t be ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rrix View Post
    Hello [player name]!

[*repeats what 20 other people have said*]

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
    Exactly...
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
      Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
        I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
        I think most of us are talking about a different kind of thing.

Not, mini-mod, but mini mod. 0-0
        Can you donate me your mini-mod?
        @Odric pro, he no skem. Donate in KYEOSI.

Comment

I like the mini-mods of GT forums, they make me smile everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by rrix View Post
            Hello [player name]!

[*repeats what 20 other people have said*]

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
            Jesus, anyone remember the hardcore mini-mod saying "I'm closing this thread now, if you reply to this thread I will report you"
            Good times, he got bannedClick image for larger version

Name:	AYAYA.png
Views:	3
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	6590183Click image for larger version

Name:	Clap.gif
Views:	3
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	6590184

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
              Well, then I guess we have different options but truely I say that I agree with you. but... agree to disagree.
              IGN: SydeEvil
              Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

They just a mini mods. Not a threat to others tho. They just trying to be helpful with formal words. Well yea kinda annoying but hey? We should be grateful to them.

Comment

Alright, when a player tells someone that they're doing something wrong, like saying "please do not spam post." It's alright. Once you start seeing the player doing this, "Please do not spam post, it is not allowed and I can get you warned for doing so." It means they're starting to Mini Mod.

Those players are addressed as Mini Moderators as they're like Moderators wannabe that isn't appointed a appropriate role.

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
                    Gawrd darnit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
                    Jesus, anyone remember the hardcore mini-mod saying "I'm closing this thread now, if you reply to this thread I will report you"
                    Good times, he got banned[ATTACH=CONFIG]224212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]224213[/ATTACH]
                    I feel this is familiar. The guy joined in 2018 right?
                    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
                      Well, then I guess we have different options but truely I say that I agree with you. but... agree to disagree.
                      lol.

I'm just saying that reminding them isn't wrong. It is definetely better than just doing nothing. Agree to disagree? Make your point straight. lol.

Just say you disagree.

It is okay to disagree. lol.

Comment

Closing this thread now...

Mini mods are very annoying...

Bye~
                        minimod
                        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

mini mods are those

Dear name,

Long text wall inserted upon these area, addressed to the person-in-question with proper grammar and capitalisation, further topped with extravagant words as if they are writing a formal message intended to be given to their boss.

Cheers,
                          Writer
                          and i hate them
                          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                          Plural
                          IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
                            well they want to be a mod but they failed lol
                            btw do you play roblox?
                            Yes I do play ROBLOX

(also BUMP!)
                            Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                              mini mods are those

and i hate them
                              Ah here we go
                              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

i’m not bothered by them
                                のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

Working...
                                X