X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Mods.

What are your thoughts on them?
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Kinda like I want to uhm.... Ignore em. Sorry.

Comment

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

I don’t understand why they’re called mini-mods if they’re only being helpful. I get it if they type like

Hello,

Contact support, also singling out is illegal!

Have a great day!
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

Originally posted by tatertots View Post
          I don’t understand why they’re called mini-mods if they’re only being helpful. I get it if they type like

Hello,

Contact support, also singling out is illegal!

Have a great day!
          That's the favorite part on why I like them, some mini-mods are just..... Serious.

Comment

Just let them be whoever they are. In the end, Ubisoft chooses the moderators and staff and not themselves.
            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

So, for example there is a thread. The OP posted it in the wrong sub forum. One guy says it is in the wrong sub forum, I’d be okay with it. But when, multiple people say the same thing in the same thread, I’ll be irritated. Why? The issue has already been said to the OP, why do they need to repeat the OP’s mistake? Can’t we just stick to the topic, please?

Some scenarios where I find mini mods/people to be extremely annoying.
              Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                What are your thoughts on them?
                well they want to be a mod but they failed lol
                btw do you play roblox?
                quitted gt
                discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
                my discord server
                add me on roblox

sigpic
                humama hihih

Comment

Let's get one thing straight about me.

So, apparently everyone seems like they're thinking I am some sort of "Mini-Mod".
                  Has the community really came that low, that every helpful person is being crapped on.
                  No, I am not purposefully trying to act like a non-informal mini-mod who is just trying to direct you to support. I am trying to help.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                    So, for example there is a thread. The OP posted it in the wrong sub forum. One guy says it is in the wrong sub forum, I’d be okay with it. But when, multiple people say the same thing in the same thread, I’ll be irritated. Why? The issue has already been said to the OP, why do they need to repeat the OP’s mistake? Can’t we just stick to the topic, please?

Some scenarios where I find mini mods/people to be extremely annoying.
                    True but thats not the most reason why people do that to them. If mini-mod tries to help or say send that to support then it instantly becomes a big problem for the forumer who can not hold his words inside of them. If its a new user, it just intensifies but for those who keep their name at the end of their format and say cheers or sincerely, it can be counted as mini-modding, otherwise no. (Only if they keep saying it over and over again then yes)

and also there are those who (as you said) repeat the answers of someone above them and stuff just that they get noticed and that is actually annoying for the person who gave the right answer and if the OP did something wrong and someone repeated it, it will be very annoying for the op. So yeah, it seems reasonable for me to get angry about it or someone else.

Tho I still recommend holding your wrath and not accusing them of mini-modding even if they obviously are, its not the right thing to do. I have seen this over and over again, people ganging upon the mini-mods, eventually, they leave the forums. This has happened to the innocents as well.
                    IGN: SydeEvil
                    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

I've never seen a mini mod ever become a real mod. Hopefully they think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                        Just let them be whoever they are. In the end, Ubisoft chooses the moderators and staff and not themselves.
                        It's annoying. Many times they repeat what I say, I don't know what for

Some people enjoy helping others, but then these mini-mods come and everyone has the mentality that whoever tries to help are mini-mods.
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                          It's annoying. Many times they repeat what I say, I don't know what for

Some people enjoy helping others, but then these mini-mods come and everyone has the mentality that whoever tries to help are mini-mods.
                          Close an eye buddy, it’s the forums...
                          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                            So, apparently everyone seems like they're thinking I am some sort of "Mini-Mod".
                            Bruh, srsly? Theres a difference between a mini-mod and a person trying to help
                            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Hello [player name]!

[*repeats what 20 other people have said*]

Sincerely, [name]

CLosiNG tHreAd nOw
                              pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
                              [❌]Dls: 40/100
                              [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
                              [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement