Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skullifer
    replied
    There's a huge difference between genuine help and pretentious help. But in the end it is helping so why should anyone complain?

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    Mini mods are bad and you should feel bad

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by Deftera View Post
    fascinating
    Mini-mods are an interesting species. I agree!

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
    This thread is going off track, singling out players.

Cheers,

Closing thread

If anyone posts, I will report him/her.
    fascinating

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    This thread is going off track, singling out players.

Cheers,

Closing thread

If anyone posts, I will report him/her.

Leave a comment:

• MineDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by Odric View Post
    I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
    Now this is what I call a true Legend!.

Leave a comment:

• Daewud
    replied
    Originally posted by Odric View Post
    I love mini-mods. I have one in every world I own so people can't drop their items there. Makes it more difficult for people to say "odric skem."
    I'm pretty sure your comment about mini-mods flew over the majority of these posts Can't tell you how much easier the mini-mod has made it for us to avoid being called "skemmers".

On a serious note, let's please keep this thread respectful towards other players. We're able to have a constructive and informative discussion without singling out any specific players.

Leave a comment:

• Phantic
    replied
    cLoSiNG tHiS ThReAD nOw

i couldn't resist please don't hurt me

Leave a comment:

• Chem
    replied
    Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Jesus, anyone remember the hardcore mini-mod saying "I'm closing this thread now, if you reply to this thread I will report you"
    Good times, he got banned[ATTACH=CONFIG]224212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]224213[/ATTACH]
    omg yes xDDD

Leave a comment:

• Bobotov
    replied
    Edit - Please keep the discussion civil and respectful.

Leave a comment:

• Devours
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaminimod.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	6590206

uhm, just finna slap dis here..

Leave a comment:

• Felexswavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deftera View Post
    I wish the GT forums could set a rule where minimodding is illegal (Like some other forum that disallows mininodding)
    Wow cuz that's definitely the smartest idea in the book, says no one ever. You don't ban a minimodder, let them do what they want. Just ignore threads then move on. But hey look, I say minimodders can be a little annoying and over the hand sometimes. But that's what people do nowadays to get attention for the game. Rip to the community because everyone wants to be a mod. (not actually everyone)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a lot of these posts need TL/DRs man. My eyes are killing me.

Leave a comment:

• ChickyBro
    replied
    They remind me of when I was new to forums. Being in Bugs & Glitches subforum tryna help people. Things I did were stupid. I regret them.

Leave a comment:

• ElectroDream
    replied
    Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
    What are your thoughts on them?
    It just reminds me of when I was 13, 5-ish years ago during my first weeks of foruming. I can't say I'm proud of it, but I'm just saying that the mini-mods remind me of myself. I literally made a thread on how to not get scammed, you know, those types of threads that clearly nobody wants to read on here. I don't mind them, but I can understand why people can get worked up over them.

Leave a comment:

• Deftera
    replied
    I wish the GT forums could set a rule where minimodding is illegal (Like some other forum that disallows mininodding)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X