PetBattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PetBattle

anyone remember petbattling? I used to buy caged pets and battle against other people everyday at world called PetBattle , it was really fun! Then the PetBattle tournament thingie came out! I was so hyped! Alot of people were petbattling and having fun!
    Let's take a look at petbattling right now
    noone does it, the world PetBattle is empty.
    the tournament came not long ago and it's almost empty!
    It would be so cool to see any updates about petbattling, it would be so fun to PetBattle against other people again!
    Cheers to everyone!

i agree, they should make updates for pet battling.

on the other hand, its still quite alive. people go to BUYBATTLE i think
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Pb was not fun when you need to spend a lot amount of wl for just battle. I mean poor people also want to enjoy em but to splice the skills it cost around 60-70wl each for a single cheap pet deck.

Comment

henlo !!!

finally a pet battling thread

I love pet battling and I am quite active in BUYBATTLE

I saw one some thread that one of the mods posted that an update is on their to do list, but they are focusing on other updates and it is not high up on that list

You can buy cheap "decent" decks (the best for the price) like double tanks.

Burrito - Dryad - Moose
        and another one of those both for like 40 wls, yeah you probably wont win every fight due to crispr decks being wide spread nowadays but if you know how to use them they are pretty decent.

I don't know why everyone just complains that it's expensive like I know that noobs cant do it but they cant things like surgery or startopia (even some new updates and barely anyone complains about that like they do about pet battling)

yes some decks are quite op but like you don't need to fight them and just have fun idk

don't splice skills unless you're experimenting making new decks fp (or flipping decks for profit)
        Last edited by MystZ; 09-09-2019, 03:27 PM. Reason: why would you splice skill

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
          Pb was not fun when you need to spend a lot amount of wl for just battle. I mean poor people also want to enjoy em but to splice the skills it cost around 60-70wl each for a single cheap pet deck.
          ^
          Sums up literally every update nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by MystZ View Post
            finally a pet battling thread

I love pet battling and I am quite active in BUYBATTLE

I saw one some thread that one of the mods posted that an update is on their to do list, but they are focusing on other updates and it is not high up on that list

You can buy cheap "decent" decks (the best for the price) like double tanks.

Burrito - Dryad - Moose
            and another one of those both for like 40 wls, yeah you probably wont win every fight due to crispr decks being wide spread nowadays but if you know how to use them they are pretty decent.

I don't know why everyone just complains that it's expensive like I know that noobs cant do it but they cant things like surgery or startopia (even some new updates and barely anyone complains about that like they do about pet battling)

yes some decks are quite op but like you don't need to fight them and just have fun idk

don't splice skills unless you're experimenting making new decks fp (or flipping decks for profit)
            Great to hear!

Comment

henlo

like id hate to be that guy but pet battle is the only thing that's really keeping me playing gt rn, its fun, you can meet many friends, and people will teach you (if they aren't toxic like some battlers are)

The only thing that annoys me is trying to find a buyer when I'm trying to sell a deck but maybe that's just because I buy "rare" decks which not many people are interested in.

eg. I have this red silk spam deck and every time I go to buybattle now people barrage me with "SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR"

Comment

Originally posted by MystZ View Post
                like id hate to be that guy but pet battle is the only thing that's really keeping me playing gt rn, its fun, you can meet many friends, and people will teach you (if they aren't toxic like some battlers are)

The only thing that annoys me is trying to find a buyer when I'm trying to sell a deck but maybe that's just because I buy "rare" decks which not many people are interested in.

eg. I have this red silk spam deck and every time I go to buybattle now people barrage me with "SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR SILK FOR"
                I remember having sheep and calf deck

Comment

Originally posted by m456 View Post
                  ^
                  Sums up literally every update nowadays.
                  This is what I hate about Growtopia these days. I want to enjoy a good game, not have to worry about Economy Simulator™.
                  My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                  I love her so so much eee
                  how do I add back my sigpic
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                    Yeah pretty much, For a Flipping Pineapple kite it was about 30wls -_-
                    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Originally posted by Bukovskis View Post
                      anyone remember petbattling? I used to buy caged pets and battle against other people everyday at world called PetBattle , it was really fun! Then the PetBattle tournament thingie came out! I was so hyped! Alot of people were petbattling and having fun!
                      Let's take a look at petbattling right now
                      noone does it, the world PetBattle is empty.
                      the tournament came not long ago and it's almost empty!
                      It would be so cool to see any updates about petbattling, it would be so fun to PetBattle against other people again!
                      Cheers to everyone!
                      I forgot petbattling existed, until now.. they should do some update for sure..

Comment

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                          This is what I hate about Growtopia these days. I want to enjoy a good game, not have to worry about Economy Simulator™.
                          I would appreciate not having to grind for hours on end just to be able to do petbattling, surg, etc.
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                            I would appreciate not having to grind for hours on end just to be able to do petbattling, surg, etc.
                            I wouldn't even mind grinding if they tried to at least make it somewhat interesting, like most games with grinding do.
                            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                            I love her so so much eee
                            how do I add back my sigpic
                            IGN: Dynnie
                            Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Yeah, I honestly don’t remember this.

I’m new. Sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X