Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuked Worlds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nuked Worlds

    There are many nuked worlds with good names that was sadly used by scammers who got the world nuked from gt
    Worlds with 3 characters, worlds with 2 chars, even worlds with 1 character.
    Will they ever be resetted? To give new people chance to give people chance to make new amazing worlds with amazing names, for example a parkour/story world named 5 is much better than a one called BESTJUMP2WLSPLZ or something

    I think the nuked worlds should be reopen after 2-3 years of nuke or so, what do you guys think
    20
    Re-open nuked worlds after (period of time)
    95.00%
    19
    No
    5.00%
    1
    My Goals

    Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
    Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
    Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
    Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
    Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

  • #2
    Originally posted by SamiAlissa View Post
    There are many nuked worlds with good names that was sadly used by scammers who got the world nuked from gt
    Worlds with 3 characters, worlds with 2 chars, even worlds with 1 character.
    Will they ever be resetted? To give new people chance to give people chance to make new amazing worlds with amazing names, for example a parkour/story world named 5 is much better than a one called BESTJUMP2WLSPLZ or something

    I think the nuked worlds should be reopen after 2-3 years of nuke or so, what do you guys think
    first of all, 2-3 years is way too long why bother.

    second of all, they have planned giving out some of the nuked world names. Those that hold the awesome names and perfect ones. This has been mention once by nekorei.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

    Comment


    • #3
      World BUYGEIGER is unnuked but IDK why
      IGN : MarvaGT
      Main World : MARVA
      Vend world : 3RA

      Instagram : marva_gaming
      Youtube : Marva Gaming
      Discord : Marva#6571

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MarvaGT View Post
        World BUYGEIGER is unnuked but IDK why
        It was unuked due to the trade popularity of the world
        Cheap Stuff in THANOS

        I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

        Comment


        • #5
          2-3 years? They should be reopened after 2-3 months IMO.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think those with a potential to be made into good worlds should be reopened. 2-3 years though? Should be much less, maybe half a year.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by m456 View Post
              2-3 years? They should be reopened after 2-3 months IMO.
              Exactly what I was gonna say. +1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by m456 View Post
                2-3 years? They should be reopened after 2-3 months IMO.
                Originally posted by Climper View Post
                I think those with a potential to be made into good worlds should be reopened. 2-3 years though? Should be much less, maybe half a year.
                Maybe not a 2-3 years but definitely not 2-3 months because the small big huge locks decay at 6 months
                Maybe 1 year
                My Goals

                Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
                Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
                Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
                Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
                Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Also, un-nuke historical worlds that do nothing wrong. (NASDAQ, STARTOLD, TREASUREFUN)
                  My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                  I love her so so much eee
                  how do I add back my sigpic
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

                  Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X