Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEEL View Post
    A good way to stop autofarmers is to make a bfg system that

1. Allow everyone to get into every room but you have to spin a steam revolver 4 times. this will for sure cause some trolling but prevent autofarming.
    2. Add an adventure start next to the white door and set it to 5-10 minutes. Autofarmers will automatically sent to the white door.

I think if world owners made these precautions they should be excluded from getting punishments for BFGs. Autofarmers that are not AFK at all are impossible to detect anyways, for mods AND players.
    Yup thats good idea but anyways they need to do new ban system like was 4-5years ago... owner banned player and then this player ip was banned from this world forever... that was good we need it back

Comment

problems : voldemort
      ubisoft : fudge & the entire ministry

here's an ****ogy
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by Windtt View Post
        Why the .... they ban our worlds then if we cant do anything about autofarmers... we leave for 1min or smth like that and world is full of autofarmers and worlds get banned
        Idea is that if you put other people farm your blocks, then you need monitor them and not leave world as long as world is open (if need leave, just close world and kick all). So you can't just think that you have rights to run 140 bfg at once. Or even 2. This whole systems idea is, that same time when we help that autofarmers cant get gems, we also make less overproduction. You and all other bfg owners make normal farmers profit drop, cause you produce just too much seeds per week. So yes, i think if you can't monitor your bfg, then farm your block yourself. Then you understand why normal farmers doesn't like bfgs.

Ik that you hate this, cause you get less profit cause of this new rule. But remember, same time your profit destroys other ppl profit, so as much as you hate my reply, those others hates your bfg just same. All doesn't have wls for mags so no, aswer is not that those jelly ppl should buy mags and run their own bfg.
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
          Idea is that if you put other people farm your blocks, then you need monitor them and not leave world as long as world is open (if need leave, just close world and kick all). So you can't just think that you have rights to run 140 bfg at once. Or even 2. This whole systems idea is, that same time when we help that autofarmers cant get gems, we also make less overproduction. You and all other bfg owners make normal farmers profit drop, cause you produce just too much seeds per week. So yes, i think if you can't monitor your bfg, then farm your block yourself. Then you understand why normal farmers doesn't like bfgs.

Ik that you hate this, cause you get less profit cause of this new rule. But remember, same time your profit destroys other ppl profit, so as much as you hate my reply, those others hates your bfg just same. All doesn't have wls for mags so no, aswer is not that those jelly ppl should buy mags and run their own bfg.
          It sounds like you don't like the mechanic of the magplant and are biased against BFG farmers.

If you think BFG farmers should monitor thier world then you think anybody with a popular world should be responsible for monitoring thier worlds also. You would also think a world like "seeds" or any "buy" world's should also be nuked because they allow spam bots to advertise csn and are not present to ban those players constantly.

It's essentially punishment of a world owner for the actions of another player in thier world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
            It sounds like you don't like the mechanic of the magplant and are biased against BFG farmers.

If you think BFG farmers should monitor thier world then you think anybody with a popular world should be responsible for monitoring thier worlds also. You would also think a world like "seeds" or any "buy" world's should also be nuked because they allow spam bots to advertise csn and are not present to ban those players constantly.

It's essentially punishment of a world owner for the actions of another player in thier world.

Yea, it's just unfair.
            Buy+worlds that are crawling with spambots should take harsher punishment than bfg with autofarm since spammers that advertises csn in buy+world affects other ppl although its their fault for going in that csn world too.
            Players who go into that csn world because of that advertisement are affected because some lose wls, some gets scammed and many got banned. And the buy+world should take responsibility for it for not monitoring their world with spammers. And i know that some buy+worlds allow spammers in their world for the FOSSILS.

And on the other hand, bfg owners are the only ones affected because of the autofarm bot.
            P.S Mods should issue a warning first before going to nuke a world. But csn and other illegal things
            are an exception ofc.

Also i think that it's just a temporary nuke for this kind of situatuon i believe.
            *Trying to remember a thread i once read that is also about this topic*
            IGN: JinxGO
            Goals:
            Reach max level -> (81/125)
            Focused Eye -> (✓)

Comment

That was what i was thinking at first, but then i realized that buy worlds don't ruin economy as much (ot at all) as bfg does. So they doesn't put others work to them (mean these spambots) and then get wls from it. So spammers are bad for those owners, but autofarmers would be super good for bfg owners. If ubisoft would allow bfg owners allow auto, then all bfg owners would love to get autos, cause that means faster profit for them (and yes, gt players are mostly greedy and they doesn't care how much bad things their profiting could cause for whole gt) Does spammer give faster profit for buy world owner? No. Spammers causes that ppl doesn't want go in their worlds, so spammers can ruin their business.

So, what i mean is, bfg ruined growtopia economy and yes, we shouldn't support that. It is good in small cases (newbies gets gems without farmables) but 140 farms is just way too much. He ruin economy like crazy every day. He products one full farm of seeds each day and then we cry, why seed price drop. fp. What happens when highest rarity farmable is 200/1? How ppl earn then? I try think how todays actions affect to our future. And cause Ubisoft doesn't want kill game, they need think this too. We can't be just selfish and think only our own ass.

Comment

The way rules are now as soon as bots join the world it can be nuked or am i wrong? Bots will join the world and its not always that you notice if you're harvesting.

Mods should prioritize nuking worlds with owners allowing auto farmers and bots in their world instead of nuking worlds with honest owners that try their best to ban them.

This is like nuking worlds because they have spammers in them. The world isn't the problem in this case if the owner didnt know about the bots.

Comment

Originally posted by ZepperQ View Post
                  The way rules are now as soon as bots join the world it can be nuked or am i wrong? Bots will join the world and its not always that you notice if you're harvesting.

Mods should prioritize nuking worlds with owners allowing auto farmers and bots in their world instead of nuking worlds with honest owners that try their best to ban them.

This is like nuking worlds because they have spammers in them. The world isn't the problem in this case if the owner didnt know about the bots.
                  It's not that simple really.
                  How will mods find out if they're lying or honest about allowing autos.
                  That's the difficult one.
                  Goals:
                  Focused Eye -> (✓)

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    That was what i was thinking at first, but then i realized that buy worlds don't ruin economy as much (ot at all) as bfg does. So they doesn't put others work to them (mean these spambots) and then get wls from it. So spammers are bad for those owners, but autofarmers would be super good for bfg owners. If ubisoft would allow bfg owners allow auto, then all bfg owners would love to get autos, cause that means faster profit for them (and yes, gt players are mostly greedy and they doesn't care how much bad things their profiting could cause for whole gt) Does spammer give faster profit for buy world owner? No. Spammers causes that ppl doesn't want go in their worlds, so spammers can ruin their business.

So, what i mean is, bfg ruined growtopia economy and yes, we shouldn't support that. It is good in small cases (newbies gets gems without farmables) but 140 farms is just way too much. He ruin economy like crazy every day. He products one full farm of seeds each day and then we cry, why seed price drop. fp. What happens when highest rarity farmable is 200/1? How ppl earn then? I try think how todays actions affect to our future. And cause Ubisoft doesn't want kill game, they need think this too. We can't be just selfish and think only our own ass.
                    As long as there are mechanics to take items out of the game like Growganoth, Legendary Quest, Ring Quest, Daily Quest ect ect. As players, we are always going to generate more. If Ubisoft cares about the economy they will introduce more ways to remove items from the game. An example would be Locke selling a rare item that takes 5000+ of a farmable that has to much of it in the game. That is just an example and not meant to be exact.

The problem is Legendary Quest is out of reach for a lot of people and nobody is going to want to jump up to Growganoth a bunch to dump farmable. The incentive isn't existent. Daily quests are counting on people with a lot of everything. They need an event to eat up farmable.

Comment

As long as there are mechanics to take items out of the game like Growganoth, Legendary Quest, Ring Quest, Daily Quest ect ect. As players, we are always going to generate more. If Ubisoft cares about the economy they will introduce more ways to remove items from the game. An example would be Locke selling a rare item that takes 5000+ of a farmable that has to much of it in the game. That is just an example and not meant to be exact.
                      O yeah i forgot there was things like that.
                      Very clever my man.

P.S Winterfest eats lot of farmable blocks
                      Goals:
                      Focused Eye -> (✓)

Comment

Why open a world for public if you can't even maintain it? Take for example owner of a Hotel World rents a room to players and one of them decided to Host a Drop Game. It's your job and responsibility to take action against that player and ban him. Don't just stand there mindlessly msging mods to ban that player eventhough you hold the power to do the same.

If you dont ban autoclickers, you'll only encourage more of them to come and bring harm to the community. Thus, you are responsible for their actions because you allowed them to break the rules despite knowing that you can stop them yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MintFX View Post
                        Yea, it's just unfair.
                        Buy+worlds that are crawling with spambots should take harsher punishment than bfg with autofarm since spammers that advertises csn in buy+world affects other ppl although its their fault for going in that csn world too.
                        Players who go into that csn world because of that advertisement are affected because some lose wls, some gets scammed and many got banned. And the buy+world should take responsibility for it for not monitoring their world with spammers. And i know that some buy+worlds allow spammers in their world for the FOSSILS.

And on the other hand, bfg owners are the only ones affected because of the autofarm bot.
                        P.S Mods should issue a warning first before going to nuke a world. But csn and other illegal things
                        are an exception ofc.

Also i think that it's just a temporary nuke for this kind of situatuon i believe.
                        *Trying to remember a thread i once read that is also about this topic*
                        The only why Buy+ world owners don't get punished is because the owners didn't purposely let them break the rules. As for BFG owners, you are responsible of who you're letting break your farmables. Therefore, if you let an autoclicker farm in your bfg, you're basically encouraging autoclicking.

As for spammers, anyone can spam anywhere and anytime they wish even without needing the help of the world owner. While for autoclickers, you'll need the world owner to give you access to a room to break the rules.

Bfg owners are basically opening full wide doors for rule breakers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                          Why open a world for public if you can't even maintain it? Take for example owner of a Hotel World rents a room to players and one of them decided to Host a Drop Game. It's your job and responsibility to take action against that player and ban him. Don't just stand there mindlessly msging mods to ban that player eventhough you hold the power to do the same.

If you dont ban autoclickers, you'll only encourage more of them to come and bring harm to the community. Thus, you are responsible for their actions because you allowed them to break the rules despite knowing that you can stop them yourself.
                          Well what if he got distracted and didn't notice it. Or maybe gone to the bathroom for a few minutes. Then in that moment, players did illegal things or something like that.

There's always a reason for every action.
                          Although in some cases, there are things like that(what this guy above me said) and in the other, they allow them to do it(letting people do autofarm,etc).

edit:
                          I just read the bottom post and i think that's true, but yeah, maybe some didn't notice while doing some other things.

Im getting dumber and dumber as thread goes on.
                          I keep forgetting the basic and logical things about gt
                          Goals:
                          Focused Eye -> (✓)

Comment

The problem is Legendary Quest is out of reach for a lot of people and nobody is going to want to jump up to Growganoth a bunch to dump farmable. The incentive isn't existent. Daily quests are counting on people with a lot of everything. They need an event to eat up farmable.
                            This is suggestion what i made some time ago. But still. It is not good idea to let big bfg owners run most hugest amount of bfg per day, without monitoring it at all. They said they give first warnings, so if all would run just one bfg at the time and monitoring it, i think they could save their worlds. But if they leave world and go do other stuff then they are like they doesn't care is there autos or not and then it is their own problem if world get nuked.
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...overproduction

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The only why Buy+ world owners don't get punished is because the owners didn't purposely let them break the rules. As for BFG owners, you are responsible of who you're letting break your farmables. Therefore, if you let an autoclicker farm in your bfg, you're basically encouraging autoclicking.

As for spammers, anyone can spam anywhere and anytime they wish even without needing the help of the world owner. While for autoclickers, you'll need the world owner to give you access to a room to break the rules.

Bfg owners are basically opening full wide doors for rule breakers.
                              I don't know if you are aware but with steam blocks you can set up a BFG that players can enter without the need to pull them. I also would like to see in the rules where it says a person is responsible for other people auto farming in your world. Also like I said before Growtopia has offered no information to the players on how to detect auto farmers at all. So if the player is responsible Ubisoft has not offered any information to help them.

I don't see the difference between monitoring your world for auto farming and spammers or generally anybody who is breaking rules. If you hold BFG owners accountable for the actions of players in your world then every player should also be held accountable for players in their worlds.

The only way I think a BFG owner should be accountable is if the auto farmer flat out tells the owner "hey I am auto farming." That is the only way to guarantee the owner is aware of an auto farmer. You can set up a BFG so that you don't have to be in the world to advertise it and maintain your Mag.

You can't say that BFG farmers are the only ones responsible for players actions in their worlds. They honestly have more to lose than to gain from auto farmers in their world.

Now if a person has messaged a mod knowing auto farming is going on in their world then I assume they are aware and they should just ban them out of the world for good measure. I can't expect them to be aware of it at all times. That is asking too much and I think even mods know you can't catch everyone.

If you expect BFG owners to always be present to monitor then I expect every world owner to be present to monitor all the worlds they own at all times. If they can not be then they should close off the worlds.

I was in a BFG that I could enter a secure area and farm without the owner in the world. A few people were there. If someone auto farms your saying it's the owner's fault for just owning a mag plant BFG world.

If Ubisoft wants BFG owners to be responsible for auto farming then they need to give BFG owners information on how to detect it or give them a sure-fire way to detect it. It would be a lot easier if auto farmers start glowing red or something if they are farming beyond normal limits.

If people wanted they could intentionally sabotage BFG owners.
                              Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 09-20-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I don't know if you are aware but with steam blocks you can set up a BFG that players can enter without the need to pull them. I also would like to see in the rules where it says a person is responsible for other people auto farming in your world. Also like I said before Growtopia has offered no information to the players on how to detect auto farmers at all. So if the player is responsible Ubisoft has not offered any information to help them.

I don't see the difference between monitoring your world for auto farming and spammers or generally anybody who is breaking rules. If you hold BFG owners accountable for the actions of players in your world then every player should also be held accountable for players in their worlds.

The only way I think a BFG owner should be accountable is if the auto farmer flat out tells the owner "hey I am auto farming." That is the only way to guarantee the owner is aware of an auto farmer. You can set up a BFG so that you don't have to be in the world to advertise it and maintain your Mag.

You can't say that BFG farmers are the only ones responsible for players actions in their worlds. They honestly have more to lose than to gain from auto farmers in their world.

Now if a person has messaged a mod knowing auto farming is going on in their world then I assume they are aware and they should just ban them out of the world for good measure. I can't expect them to be aware of it at all times. That is asking too much and I think even mods know you can't catch everyone.

If you expect BFG owners to always be present to monitor then I expect every world owner to be present to monitor all the worlds they own at all times. If they can not be then they should close off the worlds.

I was in a BFG that I could enter a secure area and farm without the owner in the world. A few people were there. If someone auto farms your saying it's the owner's fault for just owning a mag plant BFG world.

If Ubisoft wants BFG owners to be responsible for auto farming then they need to give BFG owners information on how to detect it or give them a sure-fire way to detect it. It would be a lot easier if auto farmers start glowing red or something if they are farming beyond normal limits.

If people wanted they could intentionally sabotage BFG owners.
                                Dude, the point is, that if you put public lock or give acc to other player in your world, then you are responsible for that public or given acc area actions. Get it? Idk how to explain this. This is just same as if you own buy+ and you still now days take huge risk and sell link. Link buyer can use change address and boom your link is now going in csn and you get suspended cause you sold link. So rules are same in buy+ worlds and bfg. You can't just set public locks in your world and then wish, nothing happens while you aren't watching.

And this dude who said that he msg mods hours. If he allowed all this time those autos farm his blocks then he actually used bots to get his farmables farmed. That is just stupid. We need report autofarmers and then ban. (can't remember what he said about this, so maybe he did this already)

Comment

Working...
                                X