Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My world fell right off the charts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My world fell right off the charts

    Lol I logged on today to see my world went from #27 adventure to no rating at all. Aaaaaaa
    hi i like dragons and dyn

    note: I AM a FEMALE

    -
    Instagram: @mistrella.gt

  • #2
    It’s probably because of those people who do /rate 1 on others’ worlds in order to boost their own. Rip you
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Originally posted by FrostFloofy
    Blah blah photos

    Comment


    • #3
      no wth this is bs

      it should be #1
      because it is the best
      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
      I love her so so much eee
      how do I add back my sigpic
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

      Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
        no wth this is bs

        it should be #1
        because it is the best
        It actually reached #2 at one point but never managed to get #1 :3 still a major accomplishment for me tho
        hi i like dragons and dyn

        note: I AM a FEMALE

        -
        Instagram: @mistrella.gt

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
          It actually reached #2 at one point but never managed to get #1 :3 still a major accomplishment for me tho
          I still remember the time when my world reached #1... That feeling though... Hehe...
          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

          Comment


          • #6
            My world ANTON was #1 storage for about 2+ weeks. Today ut dropped by 0,3 points to #9
            Hey, I'm Anton0202!
            I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
            16 WOTDs and counting...
            Creator of the Swedish Start world.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Anton0202 View Post
              My world ANTON was #1 storage for about 2+ weeks. Today ut dropped by 0,3 points to #9
              Awww I’ll help rate 5... NekoWolf tell me your world name so I can rate...
              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                Awww I’ll help rate 5... NekoWolf tell me your world name so I can rate...
                Nah don't bother, it's okay (: I don't care much for ratings but if you want to experience the world it's called GROUPESCAPE
                hi i like dragons and dyn

                note: I AM a FEMALE

                -
                Instagram: @mistrella.gt

                Comment

                Working...
                X