Don't be greedy for locks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be greedy for locks.

There is always those people richer than you, no matter how rich you are.

An item seems really nice before you get it, but when you have it, you don't really care about it.

For example: I still feel as noob as I felt in 2015.

It's insane that people still scam other people's hard earned items, just to find out that their own dream item isn't so cool when they get it.

It's not about the item/amount of locks. It's about your accomplishment, and that you have earned them all on your own, the honest way.

So in other words, everything past 10 dls is useless, since the items will make you happy for a second, then you find those richer people, and you get jealous, greedy.
    Last edited by HugeLock; 10-01-2019, 05:47 PM.

Hello im from windows tect support pls give credit card numbah
    your compuuter haes vairus

Comment

Post this in growtopia's facebook community. The level of toxicness, number of scammers and people begging for wls is insane
      Instagram: Footballape gt
      follow me pls

Comment

Nah but for real, if theres a possibility to scam, there will be scammers. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by AsMoww View Post
          Nah but for real, if theres a possibility to scam, there will be scammers. Always.
          For example the one person who scammed a Canada GT team person 1000 dls. I actually thought the person was honest, but turns out he was a scammer.
          He obviously got suspended.

Comment

Until this very day, in this very time, in this very thread AND in this very second passed, I still don't know why people just scam non-permanent, completely virtual, easily-ish obtainable in-game currency or items that is litterally-ish worthless compared to a real-life cash money, which is a total crime smh my head, I am confused with humans
            IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
            - Tall Boi
            - Professional Candy Crusher
            - Completely Straight
            - Funky Hair
            - Never Got Featured On YIAY
            - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
            - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
              Until this very day, in this very time, in this very thread AND in this very second passed, I still don't know why people just scam non-permanent, completely virtual, easily-ish obtainable in-game currency or items that is litterally-ish worthless compared to a real-life cash money, which is a total crime smh my head, I am confused with humans
              Little kids don't have morals or proper social skills yet.

People who scam are 99% kids who haven't been raised right by their parents. 1% are just braindead greedy people.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
                Maybe they sell dls with real money and get new phones, computers and so on.. If not, then i really don't find any reason why they rather destroy their reputation and friendships for wls than earn them self slowly

Comment

ah yes, dont be greedy for locks

posted by a huge lock
                  IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
                  I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
                    ah yes, dont be greedy for locks

posted by a huge lock
                    Ayyyy lmao.
                    IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post

An item seems really nice before you get it, but when you have it, you don't really care about it.
                      I'm really like this word 100% true
                      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        There is always those people richer than you, no matter how rich you are.
                        This is so true

You can either be that guy who played 14 hrs a day for a year to earn those 10 DLs or the lucky guy who got a Thingamabob who's only doing surgeries for Ringmaster.

Never be greedy for locks. They ain't worth the time and effort.

Just go outside and play baseball, that's more fulfilling.
                        IGN: CandleJack

Comment

guys donate me in the world JIGJIG if youre not greedy!Click image for larger version

Name:	dadads.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	828.2 KB
ID:	6592080

Comment

While everything you say is true. I am still staying on my grind.

Comment

Seems like you're trying to earn the dignity of forumers with this thread..

Comment

Working...
                              X