No announcement yet.

How I earned 80 wls in 15 mins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually this type of scam is pretty popular now (atleast for me and my step-bro). So my step-bro entered a world where he got 2wls for free. Owner told him to drop so he could win 4wls, so my step-bro dropped the 2wls and got 4wls, so-on till 12wls, then he left lmao.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Comment

Originally posted by 6gsy1 View Post
      We both received an additional 25 wls and were told to drop for a prize...I dropped the 25 wls he gave me
      Lmaoo what?
      Originally posted by BlazeRampageGT
      Originally posted by DeLixx
      I am selling D4,D5,D6 for 10 Dls total.
      The most i would pay is 70 wls per world .___.
      Good luck selling it:/

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
        It's the world with the shifty blocks, isn't it?
        its the one with the buyrayman in front of the world name and weird letters at the back like buyraymanjakblat something
        Last edited by TheDestroyer85; 10-03-2019, 12:14 PM. Reason: accidentally wrote front instead of back
        IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
        I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Drop games are illegal and you shouldn't be participating in it.. Whether or not you can profit off of it.
          Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
          Discord: Winwood#3315
          IG: Winwoodgt
          IGN: Winwood

Comment

ight time to buy a proooooooooooo 10 wls set then flex with em till i find a scammer and p r o f i t

jokes aside ik its profitable but yes since youre scamming (or technically the guy is just giving away wls to convince you to go on his drop game) a scammer thats illegal but ok you still profited skkskssk
            YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
            another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
            well i guess people recognizes me now
            IGN : xWeird
            IG : @weirduwo

Comment

i legit spying a scammer today lmao

=IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

There are tons of these baiters like this who bait you with like 1 wl and ask you to go to their (drop game) world.

They go for low level players with rare items from what I can tell, as when I use to have g angels on my acc (lvl 27) in worlds like buyrayman there was always someone who tried to bait me with wls, not that I’m complaining since it’s free.

But the problem comes when you realise the amount of fools that fall for this. I’ve seen once this dude got baited so hard he actually trusted him and dropped a riding phoenix. The scammer pushed it even further and asked the dude to drop everything he had and even if everyone in the world was screaming at him not to do it he did and lost everything. It’s a really scummy scam.
                hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

His friend that u told him "let me win" could've used a psychotic bunny on you , or give a signal to the owner(his friend) to ban you once he enters, this is done by going to a world, setting up a door to the drop game world and writing /ban abc and entering to the door and boom, or ultimately, if you had a friend staying near you(to protect you from possible bunny or ban) they could ve address changed and boom, rip wls. Never ever play that kind of drop games, they will try to get your trust by giving you wls even dls. Just dont, too dangerous.

Additionally Psychotic bunny range is 3x3, with diamond devil horns its 5x5. Just a reminder.
                  sigpic

Comment

Time to use up all my wls on my set then roam around
                    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
                    X