How I earned 80 wls in 15 mins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I earned 80 wls in 15 mins....

Alrighty so I was hanging out in a popular BUY+ world looking for some cool items for my set when this random dude came in and gave me 25 wls for free he then told me to go to his world ******** . After arriving a “random” guy joined as well. We both received an additional 25 wls and were told to drop for a prize when he left the world he then dropped 25 wls for a prize. I started getting suspicious so I said “let me win I wanna check if this is true.” He replied with “Ok me next k?” With this agreement made I dropped the 25 wls he gave me for entering the world I msged the owner “Me win,” purposely spelt with bad grammar to make it seems like I was a stupid kid that magically got magplants and a rayman for no reason without working hard or smart. He then came in and pulled me to the 25 wls. After that he dropped 25 wls again and me being the honest little boy I am kept to the agreement and let him win, after a short while he came back and gave the prize to the other dude. He increased the prize by 5 wls so 30 wls and said the same words again “drop for prize,” so I said let me win pls I’ll let you win next. He agreed once more and I received another load of wls. The owner then started to get fishy and pushy encouraging me to drop my rayman for 5 dls prize so that was when I realized that it was a good time to leave. Idk why this happened but lucky me I guess 😂....
    IGN:6GSY1
    GUILD : PANDACLOUD
    LEVEL : 69

So.. you played a drop game? Whether or not you get scammed, it's still illegal to play.

Definitely not something to boast about here on the forum, or in-game, for that matter.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 115
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

That's just for people who use rich set
      Btw that's illegal or no?
      Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
        That's just for people who use rich set
        Btw that's illegal or no?
        They were playing a drop game, which is very much illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
          So.. you played a drop game? Whether or not you get scammed, it's still illegal to play.

Definitely not something to boast about here on the forum, or in-game, for that matter.
          That was a drop game?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
          They were playing a drop game, which is very much illegal.
          I’m sorry I wasn’t aware thank you for the lesson, I’ll be more careful. Thank you for the future reference and pardon my ignorance whilst taking part and talking about this matter.
          IGN:6GSY1
          GUILD : PANDACLOUD
          LEVEL : 69

Comment

Originally posted by 6gsy1 View Post
            That was a drop game?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sorry I wasn’t aware thank you for the lesson, I’ll be more careful. Thank you for the future reference and pardon my ignorance whilst taking part and talking about this matter.
            We all make mistakes. Just know, that if you are ever in somebody else's worlds and they ask you to drop -- that it is most likely a drop game. Especially if they are telling you to drop to "win a prize".

If you ever come across a similar situation, I suggest reporting the player, the world (if there is one), and exiting the world immediately.

Comment

I just usually go to the dropgame, the guy gives me the 10-20wls extra, without me needing to even play it, and I report and run away.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                I just usually go to the dropgame, the guy gives me the 10-20wls extra, without me needing to even play it, and I report and run away.
                Don't scam a scammer, scammer.
                Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                  Don't scam a scammer, scammer.
                  Its technically not scamming if he gives you the wls.

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                  Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

I think it's their tactic, you get addicted to getting WLs and when you drop too much they will ban you

Comment

World was buyrayman btw ive encounted the same guy before
                      He uses different alts and even name changes the world each time he gets exposed
                      (one of his alts is a level 125)
                      IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
                      I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

This happens to me all the time. Do not fall for it as it just results in you being scammed as the result. Just report the world and him and then leave the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
                          World was buyrayman btw ive encounted the same guy before
                          He uses different alts and even name changes the world each time he gets exposed
                          (one of his alts is a level 125)
                          It's the world with the shifty blocks, isn't it?

Comment

My honest opinion about this is that... its alright to mess with scammers by playing their dropgame(s).
                            Maybe dont tell people about it (especially on the forums lol).

Comment

Originally posted by 6gsy1 View Post
                              That was a drop game?
                              You are an amateur,and a fool!
                              Rest in peace private poopy joe.

Comment

Working...
                              X