How wls changed my best friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How wls changed my best friend

~(New and improved the old one was so crappy)

This was 2 weeks ago..Me and my bestfriend hanging out, until I met his rich,scamming brother.. Around 2 hours later he /msged me that he scammed his brother, so he was rich.

I wanted some wls toobut he said "no". When I told my bestfriend this he was angry because he kept flexing to us, we bursted to anger as we threatened him.

The next day I pretty much didn't want to talk to him, so when he warped to us(my other bestfriend) we ignored him, he was already annoying so I bullied him.

Then for the main event he got SCAMMED, so he lost 350wls which is like 80% of his riches.
    Last edited by Axzyte; 10-15-2019, 10:59 PM. Reason: Old version is crappy

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
    It was around 2 weeks ago.. me and my best friend was poor, while his brother have dls(he scammed the dls), My best friend arrived with news saying he hacked his brother but.. he focused on wls that on me we usually parkour but he just make sets then that time, me and my other best friend bursted into anger and threatened to hack him.. So yesterday I did not treat him like a brother I bullied him saying he's nothing, he's a nub.. Then the most exciting thing happened lmao he got scammed 350wls that's like 80%, so yeah this is how he changed.
    tldr: his best friend hacked his bro and then got scammed
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Hey Azxyte,

Firstly, no matter what you shouldn't be "bullying" anybody, also threatening somebody is considered as harassment which is against the rules, you may read more on it by typing /rules in-game. Don't ruin the happy spirit of players around you, stay safe and always keep your password confidential to prevent similar things happening to you.

Cheers
      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
      Discord: Winwood#3315
      IG: Winwoodgt
      IGN: Winwood

Comment

That’s just bitter...
        Both you and your Friend have faults, but you guys are friends, friends shouldn’t be doing these kind things.
        Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
          Hey Azxyte,

Firstly, no matter what you shouldn't be "bullying" anybody, also threatening somebody is considered as harassment which is against the rules, you may read more on it by typing /rules in-game. Don't ruin the happy spirit of players around you, stay safe and always keep your password confidential to prevent similar things happening to you.

Cheers
          That’s not how you apply for the mods application.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Azxyte,

Cheers
            It's fine to bully people, as long as they are your friends!
            My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
            M e n a c i n g. . .
            ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
              It's fine to bully people, as long as they are your friends!
              And that's Rule 2 of the internet!
              Quit this game already
              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
              Discord: Ash#4444
              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                10/10

People can change in this game ( for the good and the bad ), that's why it's one of my favorites.
                [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Hey Azxyte,

Cheers
                  B..but this proved he was a fake friend

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                  That’s just bitter...
                  Both you and your Friend have faults, but you guys are friends, friends shouldn’t be doing these kind things.
                  How come?! He made money his lord..Uhuhuhu

Comment

Hey Azxyte,

Cheers
                    The mod applications aren't open
                    And as above said, bullying your friends is an Internet rule
                    IGN: Deftera
                    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                    Latest Youtube Video:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      B-But I'm not.
                      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                      Discord: Winwood#3315
                      IG: Winwoodgt
                      IGN: Winwood

Comment

henlo

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                        B..but this proved he was a fake friend
                        wait whos the fake friend
                        "he scammed his brother" (scummy thing to do to your own brother)
                        "I wanted some wls too but he said no. When I told my bestfriend he was angry because he kept flexing to us" (he got a large sum of wls from nowhere you expect him to keep them in his inventory? you're jealous that he has wls and just want some. yes wls change people, but flexing? really? you lost a friendship and even threatened him over flexing?

from what I take from this he wouldn't give you wls, so you messaged your friend that and he got angry too. (presumably because he wouldn't give you wls then kept flexing on you)

Comment

Donating is worse than scamming

Change my mind
                          I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
                          Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

Comment

Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
                            Donating is worse than scamming

Change my mind
                            Scamming: Someones steals your money and doesn't give it back to you and buys everything with it or flexes with it or something. And also laughs at you when you have been scammed. Then you feel depressed for your hour of work and sad and cry all day long to wish you had your stuff back.

Donating: You give your stuff to a newbie and the newbie says thank you or OMG, you bro. And praises you and then askes more from you and you give more. Then there appear others who ask you for a donation. Including all the donations have to be good value and you get nothing in return but a good smile face for helping someone.

Yeah, I will have to go with Donation, Change my mind.
                            IGN: SydeEvil
                            Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Free dls will change everyone, even the most honest people. Look me in the eye and tell me you will reject 2000 dollars out of think fuking air. It is just a matter of amount.

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

Working...
                              X