• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Honestly, Fortnite is fun...
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/07/paren...tive-10874230/

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
      Fortsh*t is so bad, why does the new forumers like Fortsh*t? Starting now we are going to bully new forumers including this doucheb*g
      How is fortnite sh*t? A game with millions player base, thats a hella achievement. Also, doucheb*g isnt his name, he's Fogstar.
      Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
      Honestly, Fortnite is fun...
      I agree! Games are fun!
      American parents are dumb. They sue anything that displeased them. Seriously, Suing a game for being too addictive? Who are the one who provide their children pc and wifi?
      My asian parents would have whacked the sh*t outta me if I play games 24/7
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
        How is fortnite sh*t? A game with millions player base, thats a hella achievement. Also, doucheb*g isnt his name, he's Fogstar.

I agree! Games are fun!

American parents are dumb. They sue anything that displeased them. Seriously, Suing a game for being too addictive? Who are the one who provide their children pc and wifi?
        My asian parents would have whacked the sh*t outta me if I play games 24/7
        Fortnite... Cool concept, half good execution, VERY bad fanbase. The people over the mental age of 18 that plays it are a handful in millions of the players.

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

i am drilling my skull open.

Comment

Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
            Fortnite... Cool concept, half good execution, VERY bad fanbase. The people over the mental age of 18 that plays it are a handful in millions of the players.
            Yes I agree, but that doesn't make it a sh*t game. It is player who is sh*t. I mean, you could have mute them, so yea...
            Imo tho, growtopians are much more toxic.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes I agree, but that doesn't make it a sh*t game. It is player who is sh*t. I mean, you could have mute them, so yea...
              But what does it say about the game if that's the sort of playerbase it attracts?
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Honestly i liked fortnut when it was first getting noticed. After that, it became a walking meme full of overly addicted children who would rather starve than take 10 minutes to eat. Now you might say (OH 10BANG YOUR PROBABLY A CHILD WHO WAS DUMMY TRASH), and you..... ARE OBVIOUSLY CORRECT! As of right now being 16 and looking at what fortnut has become, I can honestly say that if this were to ever happen, Kermit would be getting thrown off a building again.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                But what does it say about the game if that's the sort of playerbase it attracts?
                It wasn't the older group of the playerbase, it was the younger/ less mentally developed that drove it down the highway of toxicity that EA games did not intend.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

cool...........?
                  IGN: TheGodHere

Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

Join Forumers United.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

Comment

If you haven't noticed...

Every community hates Fortnite...

Especially Reddit... And quite possibly MineCraft
                    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                    M e n a c i n g. . .
                    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Working...
                    X