Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Scam that exists at this very moment.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    you sir have just described a drop game.

    i will carefully consider your advice to not take part in one. i appreciate your concern for this problem and your desire to alert the community.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RogueBounty View Post
      you sir have just described a drop game.

      i will carefully consider your advice to not take part in one. i appreciate your concern for this problem and your desire to alert the community.
      It's a new generation of dropgames.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
        It's a new generation of dropgames.
        Nope, this Dropgame scam has been out for years.. one of my idiot friends got scammed med scarf like this 2-3 years ago.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by annesizpic View Post
          Which targets youngsters. who cant really think deep. A scam who targets people that who thinks they would be safe once the owner leaves and they think they are safe so the owner "can't ban" them.

          It's considered a major scam since you probably haven't seen a scam which is that advanced and dangerous, you might think that this is dumb because you can obviously think and realize its a scam to gain your trust and scam you. But people cannot think like you most of the time. Thats why scams always exist in the first place.
          Every scam targets the youngsters... Thats why they exist in the first place. This scam you have described has been around for YEARS. It’s not a major scam because it’s still a drop game isn’t it? It’s not some kind of new scam that doesn’t involve dropping. As Long as a scam involves dropping, that isn’t considered major.

          Scams like this are easily avoidable if players just don’t drop. When you said “major scam” it must mean something that is in foreseeable. Dropping in an unknown world... don’t tell me you didn’t expect to get scammed. Major scam mean something like the scam that involves players with chameleon, turning into a Magplant without their name being visible anywhere near. That’s major because anyone will think it’s a real magplant. One incident the magplants aren’t even anywhere near the edge of the world but the player’s name still isn’t visible.


          TLDR; It’s just another form of drop game... Nothing major. Just don’t drop

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
          The owner is really really really fast at banning.

          I messaged a game guardian about the world, since no mods were on.
          Fast at banning isn’t an excuse to be mindless.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
          Unlike the force, this method can Seriouslly caused many strong and weak minded players alike to be fooled. So yea, something definitely has to be done about the whole thing! .
          Everyone deserves to be scammed at least once. From there, you’ll start being more vigilant and careful about everything that involves trust. Getting scammed is how you prevent getting scammed
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by RaySia View Post
            Every scam targets the youngsters... Thats why they exist in the first place. This scam you have described has been around for YEARS. It’s not a major scam because it’s still a drop game isn’t it? It’s not some kind of new scam that doesn’t involve dropping. As Long as a scam involves dropping, that isn’t considered major.

            Scams like this are easily avoidable if players just don’t drop. When you said “major scam” it must mean something that is in foreseeable. Dropping in an unknown world... don’t tell me you didn’t expect to get scammed. Major scam mean something like the scam that involves players with chameleon, turning into a Magplant without their name being visible anywhere near. That’s major because anyone will think it’s a real magplant. One incident the magplants aren’t even anywhere near the edge of the world but the player’s name still isn’t visible.


            TLDR; It’s just another form of drop game... Nothing major. Just don’t drop

            - - - Updated - - -



            Fast at banning isn’t an excuse to be mindless.


            - - - Updated - - -



            Everyone deserves to be scammed at least once. From there, you’ll start being more vigilant and careful about everything that involves trust. Getting scammed is how you prevent getting scammed
            As you said, scams target youngters, who cant really foresee, thats why this is a major scam for them and most of the community. [Since youngters cant really think how the owner is going to scam them once he leaves or gives him some free world locks(gaining his trust) they just cant. And i am just trying to make sure people knows about this. You said that this is around for years, yes ofcourse dropgames are around for years but this type of it is not really around for years and not many people know about it. Just trying to make people aware of it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by annesizpic View Post
              As you said, scams target youngters, who cant really foresee, thats why this is a major scam.
              You must be this dumb to think that dropping your whole net worth in a random world is an unforseeable scam. Not a major scam, has been around since 2014. Again, just another form of drop game. Just don’t drop and nothing will happen to you.

              If you really still think this is a major scam, I feel sorry for you. This is probably your first time seeing a scam that is not the old fashion drop game. I suggest you to search for scam videos on YouTube so you’d realise how minor this scam even is. In fact, this isn’t even a scam if you’re allowing people to steal from you.

              Just because a scam has 5% success rate, it doesn’t make it a major scam.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                You must be this dumb to think that dropping your whole net worth in a random world is an unforseeable scam. Not a major scam, has been around since 2014. Again, just another form of drop game. Just don’t drop and nothing will happen to you.

                If you really still think this is a major scam, I feel sorry for you. This is probably your first time seeing a scam that is not the old fashion drop game. I suggest you to search for scam videos on YouTube so you’d realise how minor this scam even is. In fact, this isn’t even a scam if you’re allowing people to steal from you.

                Just because a scam has 5% success rate, it doesn’t make it a major scam.
                As i said before, kids cannot really foresee it, if you tell a kid to not do something, the kid becomes even more curious about it and tries it, as an example (Don't touch that vase! and the kid touches it and so on.)

                I have been playing this game for like 4 years and i nearly know all the scam tricks, whats going on behind the scenes, (Guild key Scam,The fake social experiment scam and so on)

                In this game, most people gets scammed when they trust somebody, and gaining a kids trust is easier than a grown person, and the biggest scams happen when somebody trusts someone.

                And this is a dropgame that includes "trust" the kid ofcourse would trust to the owner since he is getting free world locks and couldnt figure out(foresee) what's going on. A grown person would most likely report the world and leave.

                I just made this post out for some youngsters/(and of course for you guys to beaware) wandering out on the forums.

                Since this is the most succesful scam(which has a setup) at the moment, i consider it major.
                Last edited by annesizpic; 10-26-2019, 05:13 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by annesizpic View Post
                  I just made this post out for some youngsters/(and of course for you guys to beaware) wandering out on the forums.

                  Since this is the most succesful scam(which has a setup) at the moment, i consider it major.
                  Like I said, just don’t drop, problem solved. Not a major scam if it involves dropping. If you consider this much more major than that guild key scam then I don’t know what to say about that walnut. The guild key scam doesn’t even require any trust and you’re even use the trade system so you’d expect everything to be secure.

                  Let me remind you, this game is rated 12+ in the store. If anything, this is DEFINITELY not a major scam even the slightest. That’s like complaining about obscene videos on rated websites.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                    Like I said, just don’t drop, problem solved. Not a major scam if it involves dropping. If you consider this much more major than that guild key scam then I don’t know what to say about that walnut. The guild key scam doesn’t even require any trust and you’re even use the trade system so you’d expect everything to be secure.

                    Let me remind you, this game is rated 12+ in the store. If anything, this is DEFINITELY not a major scam even the slightest. That’s like complaining about obscene videos on rated websites.
                    No, it's rated 7+

                    Kids are stupid, just because you know not to drop, all the 12 the year old kids don't have the brain to realize that it's an obvious scam.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                      No, it's rated 7+

                      Kids are stupid, just because you know not to drop, all the 12 the year old kids don't have the brain to realize that it's an obvious scam.
                      It’s rated 12+ on the App Store. Kids aren’t stupid. They’re just not experienced. That’s why I said everyone deserves to get scammed at least once. Just because kids can’t spot scams, it doesn’t make it major.

                      If you still don’t get it, the point I’m trying to make here is this isn’t a “Major scam”. It’s just another drop game. If y’all still think kids are stupid then wouldn’t that make this thread redundant since kids can’t even understand the process just by reading?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        people already know this is a scam but they are trying to scam fail it or profit from it you know... HAHAHA.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X