Feeling kinda stressed right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling kinda stressed right now.

There's only 9 days left of building for the contest. It just feels too short. My world is 1/4 done. I kinda feel pressured since the self doubt just gets to me that I can't achieve anything let alone have a cool looking world as the result. Just needed to type this to release from pressure.

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
    There's only 9 days left of building for the contest. My world is 1/4 done. I kinda feel pressured since the self doubt just gets to me that I can't achieve anything let alone have a cool looking world as the result. Just needed to type this to release from pressure.
    Don't worry, me and my friend havent even started building xD

Let me properly introduce myself,
    Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
    and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
      Don't worry, me and my friend havent even started building xD
      It's just that I'm afraid that I can't make a cool looking world. I want the judges to experience my world as well instead of just looking at it. Odric trolled me, so I can't trust other mods as well.

Comment

You already made a thread expressing the stress you were feeling. Why create another one in such a short amount of time? You could have just bumped your other one.
        IGN: Cloverlord
        Current level: 115
        Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
        Instagram: @cloverlordgt
        My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
          You already made a thread expressing the stress you were feeling. Why create another one in such a short amount of time? You could have just bumped your other one.
          I don't know..... I just panicked
          Last edited by Kanna; 10-21-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
            I don't know..... I just panicked
            Just calm down. Even if you can’t make it this year, maybe next year there will be another one or you can always nominate for WOTD.
            GrowID: PokeNotPoke
            Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Working...
            X