No announcement yet.

How you got your first world lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't actually remember how I got my first world lock. Back in 2013 though, my friend got a purple wallpaper seed from a rare seed pack and was able to easily sell that for a world lock. That was pretty exciting.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 115
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Started with my 2 irl friends, earnt 667 gems each and used Sack O' joy. Digged dirt for gems. Took more than a day, and it was January 2013. Next month we bought an Angel wings for our first world lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
        same me too
        my veteran friend gave me like 10 wls and I wasted it in less then 15 minutes
        Lmao my friend didn't have me but me who force him then me buy Ewing in vending world (expensive)
        Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

I remember, I got it through Tapjoy. I used to watch every video on Tapjoy, not sure but it prob took me a week or two to get it.
          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

bought for 2k gems
            IGN: TheGodHere

Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

Join Forumers United.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

Comment

Broke dirt the whole first day until I had 2k gems. Felt so good when my friend gave me some Sugarcane seeds few days later...

Comment

Being the best breaker in someone's breaking world
                IGN: Deftera
                Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                Latest Youtube Video:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                  sugar cane
                  Originally posted by m456 View Post
                  Farming sugarcane
                  Same. Was called sugar cane girl because of how obsessed I was.
                  "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Comment

From a dude, he gave me a world out of greediness I removed the wl from the clear world..

Comment

Breaking dirt for gems. Not a good idea.
                      IGN: Cress
                      β€” π’₯𝑒 π“‹π‘œπ’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓁𝒢 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 π“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’. β€”
                      β€œπ’Ÿπ‘œπ“Šπ’·π“‰ π“€π’Ύπ“π“π“ˆ π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π’»π’Άπ’Ύπ“π“Šπ“‡π‘’ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“.”

Comment

haha was clueless on this game ...then i realised trees drop gems. i planted and broke dirt and cave bg trees for gems until i could afford a wl. i was fascinated by seed drop rate of dirt and cbg trees lol.

Comment

i remember when the community was still nice back in 2015

That time, someone asked me to help me with breaking his brick blocks, when i finished he gave me a tiny tank then i sold the tank for a wl.

I was so happy that i got my first wl.
                          YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                          another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
                          well i guess people recognizes me now
                          IGN : xWeird
                          IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Originally posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
                            i got my first wl back in somewhere in 2016/2017 when i win a tiger pet on the carnival, people are offering to me but since im not familiar with growtopia economy, i sold it for 1 wls but i am very happy even the tiger pet price is higher

about you guys?
                            Got my first world lock somewhere in 2015 got it from donation
                            Developer of Growrr

Comment

sold sugar canes
                              GenSEAF
                              Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                              Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                              I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                              Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

I got it from my first friend. Befoire that, i got my first sl from some stranger. I didn't even know what sl is when that dude gave it to me and i was like dumbest person ever when he asked me to place it and then he tried tell how i can give acc in that sl to my son. Somehow i couldn't give acc to my son in that day and took some time before i finally succeed next day. (when i tried tap my son it didn't give acc to him so maybe my phone was crap)

After that, some other showed how to farm grass and then i made my first 200 grass seeds in 1h and he sold them and i earned my first own wl.

Oh my god it would be fun to meet that dude who desperately tried teach me with my first sl LMAO Can't even think now how dumb i was back then, cause i got my sons acc, what didn't have name or anything. My son used that acc before me, so he saw tutorials, i didn't. He was 7 yo and didn't know how to read so we were 2 totally noobs who knew absolutely nothing. I didn't know that ppl can come in my world, i didn't know about any locks, i knew nothing (and cause i have no net game history, at first i didn't even know that there is actual other humans). It was confusing first 3 days, before i met my first gt friend.
                                Level: 125
                                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X