So I own a buy+ world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I own a buy+ world...

There's a spammer who keeps coming in everyday. Literally 24/7. I don't want to Royal lock the world, but I had to. Now he made a account (Sellgoto"hisworldname)
    No way around this?
    This is a 200-300 honor world, that used to make me 1DL+ PER DAY. Now I make WAY LESS
    Also when I ban this player. (Supposed to be for one hour) he comes back to the world within minutes.

Originally posted by Overy View Post
    There's a spammer who keeps coming in everyday. Literally 24/7. I don't want to Royal lock the world, but I had to. Now he made a account (Sellgoto"hisworldname)
    No way around this?
    This is a 200-300 honor world, that used to make me 1DL+ PER DAY. Now I make WAY LESS
    Also when I ban this player. (Supposed to be for one hour) he comes back to the world within minutes.
    You can use a perma ban design using a vip entrance. Just add his account / accounts to the door and they won't be able to go through. You can find the design for it on youtube easily.

Jedaki

Comment

Just use the world lock feature lol

Comment

No way around this?
        Make the minimum entering level higher in the world
        Lul

Comment

Originally posted by TwiztXTNW View Post
          Make the minimum entering level higher in the world
          That doesn't work -- leveling up an alt is no problem to people spamming. In fact, many of the spammers are level 40+

Also, here is a video on how that VIP door ban works. This could work well!
          IGN: Cloverlord
          Current level: 116
          Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
          Instagram: @cloverlordgt
          My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

henlo

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
            That doesn't work -- leveling up an alt is no problem to people spamming. In fact, many of the spammers are level 40+

Also, here is a video on how that VIP door ban works. This could work well!
            they'll just stand on the white door and spam...

Comment

Originally posted by MystZ View Post
              they'll just stand on the white door and spam...
              Switch the death spike with a portal that leads to another world. Not too sure what else could work though.
              IGN: Cloverlord
              Current level: 116
              Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
              Instagram: @cloverlordgt
              My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

He spams on the white door. 😂

I don't think the VIP door ban will work, because he spams directly on the white door. And yes his spam accounts are a decent level.

Comment

I don't think the VIP door ban will work, because he spams directly on the white door. And yes his spam accounts are a decent level.
                  Move away the white door from the trade area, make the VIP door ban and done, it will work, you can decide if is important the Royal lock or not, just keep banning his/her accounts until he/her gets bored of making new accs
                  Ign:Galuf
                  Instagram: Polo_unu ( I draw )

Quality Waifu

Comment

royal lock and dark cave bg with a sign saying that you’d turn the world into a normal trade world if it wasnt for that one spammer

Comment

Have the white door at the upper corner of the world and have the vip door ban there and then link it to the opposite corner of the world where people trade.

Jedaki

Comment

make portal link

portal links to the drop above the vip door

he could spam on the white door in a world where no one trades

p = portal
                        b = any block
                        v = vip door
                        s = spike or insta kill
                        w = white door
                        d = door
                        . = empty space but forum deletes excess spaces

world 1: (link to world 2)
                        b b b b
                        b p w b
                        b b b b

world 2:
                        b b b
                        b p b
                        b .....b b b
                        b ........d b
                        b v b b b
                        b s b

a bit confusing but im too lazy to build in game, if you get it i think it'll work
                        Knowledge is power
                        Manners Maketh Man

Comment

if cybot works on white door then you could just push him into a portal that leads into other worlds
                          IGN : Dr. xWeird
                          what happens if the apple itself becomes a doctor?

Discord : weird#2183 | IG : @weirduwo

classic green weirdo on forums

Comment

Use royal lock. Make the lock kick you out every 3 minutes. Make the main area away from the white door.
                            New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
                            http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Comment

Working...
                            X