Congratulations to the winners of the competiton!!! ^v^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the winners of the competiton!!! ^v^

congratulations to all of the winners! you all did well! and to the ones who lost, dont lose hope, there is next time!

hehe, im proud of you pixpix uwu
    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
    and I'm just your average friend!

Yeah, I've looked through all the world renders for the winners. They look so simple, yet technical. Very impressed with all of them!
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

I am pleased with all the winning worlds, all express creativity in unique ways and are different from one another.

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
      Yeah, I've looked through all the world renders for the winners. They look so simple, yet technical. Very impressed with all of them!
      "there is beauty is simplicity"
      - storm arrow boi
      37 World of the Days won.
      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
        I am pleased with all the winning worlds, all express creativity in unique ways and are different from one another.
        Not gonna lie with you, 4-6 looked the same to each other...

Or im just seeing things lmao
        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post

"there is beauty is simplicity"
          - storm arrow boi
          Didn't really think that connecting your world to different worlds was even allowed, thought it kills the purpose of building a halloween "WORLD." I'm happy that you won, but extremely disappointed that some of the picks got picked, since they by any means did not deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ego View Post
            Didn't really think that connecting your world to different worlds was even allowed, thought it kills the purpose of building a halloween "WORLD." I'm happy that you won, but extremely disappointed that some of the picks got picked, since they by any means did not deserve it.
            that’s funny
            signature.

Comment

Originally posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
              that’s funny
              What is it that's "funny"?

Comment

I absolutely love this comment for how ridiculous it is. How is it that "some of the picks...by any means did not deserve it"? These worlds are phenomenal, and while you could easily debate whether or not other worlds were just as good, to argue that they didn't deserve it at all is insane. And I hate to sound like a jerk myself, but if this is you showcasing your anger for not winning...maybe consider working on your building skills before criticizing others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                  Not gonna lie with you, 4-6 looked the same to each other...

Or im just seeing things lmao
                  Definitely just you seeing things - none of them looks similar to one another or shares similar themes. Their block palettes (for the most part) are varied too.
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...tarphantom.png
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...m/altheros.png
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...adavercove.png
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...om/ulalume.png
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...wersofpain.png
                  https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...lsummoning.png
                  37 World of the Days won.
                  4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Congrats to the winners, they deserve it

Comment

Man, I'm actually happy with Ubi's picks. Congrats to the winners!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you point out which ones you think didn't deserve it and why? And who should win instead? I think if I was a judge for this contest, the top 6 would be pretty similar to this I guess. Perhaps I just have the same taste as whoever judged this contest. I'm just confused, I'm pretty satisfied with the winners.
                      IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                      Discord: Dreamy#2149
                      IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                      WOTD count: 25

Comment

Interconnecting worlds are okay. As long as its not leading to out of the reach of the story. I somewhat agree on some, someone couldve taken their spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LyveWyre View Post
                        I absolutely love this comment for how ridiculous it is. How is it that "some of the picks...by any means did not deserve it"? These worlds are phenomenal, and while you could easily debate whether or not other worlds were just as good, to argue that they didn't deserve it at all is insane. And I hate to sound like a jerk myself, but if this is you showcasing your anger for not winning...maybe consider working on your building skills before criticizing others.
                        You got the context wrong from "some" to "all". Some could really compete to others, if you looked at the worlds.

Shouldve have sounded less harsh and anyone can judge the world, it doesnt have to be skilled enough. Also he has points.

- - - Updated - - -

I said 4-6th placers. But as checking twice, 4-5 looked almost the same (in terms of render). And thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ElectroDream View Post
                        Can you point out which ones you think didn't deserve it and why? And who should win instead? I think if I was a judge for this contest, the top 6 would be pretty similar to this I guess. Perhaps I just have the same taste as whoever judged this contest. I'm just confused, I'm pretty satisfied with the winners.
                        Itll take time for him to pick if you are asking that specific.

If you were the judge, id hope you didnt looked at the render only because to check a lot of worlds in what given time, a week is obviously not enough to make it thorough. Even you would be pressured.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cahtster
                        Help. Me.
                        No negatives here. Go or make another thread if some of you have clarifications or comments or whatever it is regarding the competition.
                        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

Comment

I’d like to congratulate Techy for actually using cave backgrounds correctly. First time i’ve ever seen them used how they’re supposed to be.
                          Sup
                          IGN: Rovie
                          Discord: rovvvie#4588

Comment

4-5 looked almost the same (in terms of render).
                            I don't see many similiarities other than them both being mostly green and the black painted clouds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	towersofpain.png
Views:	7
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	6593211
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ulalume.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	6593212
                            I might be back.

Comment

congratulations to all of the winners! you all did well! and to the ones who lost, dont lose hope, there is next time!

hehe, im proud of you pixpix uwu
                              yes they are cool!
                              found you on the fourms lol
                              I like:
                              • Data Visualizations
                              • Front-end Web Developing
                              • Python & Java Programming
                              My Blog Website: https://datario.viz.github.io

• Instagram: @mrdatario
                              • YouTube: Datario
                              • Discord: Datario#5606
                              Have a Good Day!