Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you hack me please give back my magplants

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you hack me please give back my magplants

    Keep everything at least give me my 2 magplants
    (I’m not grinding to 40 dls anymore I know this is a stupid thread but tbh anything will do for now, maybe the hacker will be nice )

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  • #2
    Hate to break it to you but I doubt that you will get them back :P
    Everyone is different, except me.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Telluz View Post
      Hate to break it to you but I doubt that you will get them back :P
      When I was a little kid I hated broccoli
      My mum said "You won't know until you have tried it"

      After I tried it I hated it even more

      still you will never know until you try i guess

      "There's daggers in men's smiles"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
        still you will never know until you try i guess
        I guess you are right. Good luck!
        Everyone is different, except me.


        Comment


        • #5
          pls give magplant back
          BOTTOM TEXT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
            When I was a little kid I hated broccoli
            My mum said "You won't know until you have tried it"

            After I tried it I hated it even more

            still you will never know until you try i guess
            Hahaha, not sure this is the same...

            I love your optimism, but add a splash of realism.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
            pls give magplant back
            i agree

            give back

            now

            pls hurry
            New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

            Old calculator thread:
            http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
              pls give magplant back
              Was it you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

              Fight. Me. NOOOOW.

              "There's daggers in men's smiles"

              Comment


              • #8
                Uhmm, I don't think a scammer/hacker would just give back almost 20 dls..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                  Uhmm, I don't think a scammer/hacker would just give back almost 20 dls..
                  They would if theyre nice!
                  I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    Uhmm, I don't think a scammer/hacker would just give back almost 20 dls..
                    40 dls

                    It doesn't matter this was basically a joke coz the hackers could see what i type

                    "There's daggers in men's smiles"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sweet dreams, sweet dreams
                      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                        They would if theyre nice!
                        It wasn't nice to hack OP in the first place...

                        Secret Santa 2020

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X